RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 692 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I thought I maybe liked Eureka after All Stars 6 but nah she's still insufferable.

inevitable likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Feels quite funny to me that Eureka has competed 3 times like Shea and Trinity but with no crown to speak of teehee xx

4Roses, Stewart, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  3. The new Pit Stop set is a miss. Less is more in this case.

4. Eureka's opinions were dreadful in this? Thinking Jinkx's Judy wasn't even the best of the episode? Not loving Monet's best runway ever? Both Bob and Eureka thinking The Vivienne had the best runway of the episode? Jail.

5. I just know deep down in my soul that Raja would’ve slayed the Rumour Has It lip sync.

Txetxu, MilesAngel and sometimesxtc like this.
  6. OMG Violet is doing Fashion Ruview this season with Gottmik

Violet boots Raja’s crowning look though, which does not make sense with my fantasy

7. Oh my god, the benefits of getting WOW Presents Plus... I get Fashion Photo RuView with Violet. The negatives...

Violet booting Raja's Episode 1 look. I had to pause.

MilesAngel and Juango like this.
  8. Snap!

MilesAngel and ChazElite like this.
  9. I just watched Violent Chlamydia boot both of Raja's premiere looks and the only explanation i can come to is searing jealousy. Raja's infinite pool of cultural reference and eye for breath taking drag must really have that low sugar Dita Von Teese trembling in her corset. Spending the last year cosplaying Regina George in some sweaty LA studio with Snottmik really did a number on her i fear

If you thought i stanned Valentina you really haven't seen anything yeT

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  10. Raja's looks were fantastic!

myblood, Stopremix, Sleepycat and 7 others like this.
  11. The way they ripped things apart on Fashion Photo Review ffff it's so much more fun to watch people stan, I prefer Bob on the pit stop talking about the looks. Though the shoot was correct

Phloo, DoggySwami and singabob like this.
  12. oh I agree. I live for Violet, but Raja is the only one who clears her looks.

13. When did Gottmik become a fashion girl?

She wasn’t even the fashion girl of her season and considering half of the top 4 with her had… unique senses of style she got off lucky

JMRGBY, Mikl C, Island and 4 others like this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Trinity's Luci(fer) was too much. I live.

15. Violet’s critiques of Raja are so bizarre… like you’d think she’d get the references Raja was going for.

16. The amount of vocal fry within the first two minutes of critiques from these two…. it’s a fuckin' BOOT.

Refer to this:

MilesAngel, singabob and smellycat like this.
  17. They both booted Raja's pleather look? Maybe I was wrong to ask for Violet as a judge on Fashion photo Ruview...

myblood, Bangers&Bops, Mikl C and 8 others like this.
  18. Did World of Wonder seriously watch No Gorge and thought "Lets have more of this"?

They are just insufferable together. Violet needs someone to balance her out, not someone who is trying to be like her.

19. I’m surprised people are surprised. I expected nothing from Violet but a mass booting.

20. Ok Violet was wrong to boot Raja's pleather look... but... that was her only mistake.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.