RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 697 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I keep on getting suggestions from Twitter to follow Maddy. No thanks!

inevitable and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. Maddy was such an experiment gone wrong.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

We need more episodes so we can start talking about legends again rather than....these flops.

4Roses, ItBeats, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  4. Speaking of legends…

Coco deserves an All Stars crown for this talking head alone.

4Roses, myblood, snoho and 36 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

La Toya waving with that green screen like she’s a sim in the pool with the ladders removed oh my god

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    4Roses, snoho, sesita and 20 others like this.
  6. I recently returned to the first episode of Race Chaser’s Season 5 coverage just for Alaska’s tidbit about how none of them wanted to deliver this soundbite because it felt too humiliating and Coco jumping at the chance.

“Celebrities waving back… ah, it’s like a dream come true” is one of my all time favourite quotes from the show.

4Roses, myblood, snoho and 29 others like this.
  7. I'm getting my life

...on this bus

The Frankensteining of the audio in a 2-second confessional. I miss when Drag Race was this messy.

4Roses, myblood, dvno and 31 others like this.
  8. We got the (almost) 10 year anniversary edition of this from Daya Betty's CONSTRUCTION paper moment.

dvno, snoho, Sanctuary and 9 others like this.
  9. Ivy Winters “I love you” in the coming up bit after Jinkx admitting she has a crush dd

snoho, michaelhird, Remyky22 and 3 others like this.
  10. The reaction to the latest FPR is so overdramatic ff - most of the girls competing aren't even taking it as seriously as the fans. But I do think Violet and Gottmik as a pairing is...not great in this context. They're too similar for it to be compelling - Violet works best when she has someone like Katya, Trixie, or Monet to play the foil to her personality

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  11. Raja has surely booted Violet and Gottmik many times over the years too - let the dolls get their own back!

12. So when does the new episode get added to WOW Presents? I thought it was Thursday last week wasn't it?

13. Fridays midnight (I think it was EDT time)

AceReject likes this.
  14. Yes it's dramatic but I'm kind of living for how enormous the backlash and rally for Raja has been fff Violet and Gott shaking in their boots

snoho, michaelhird, ItBeats and 13 others like this.
  15. After seeing how fucking boring they were together on Hey Gorge why do it again for FPR? They really bring out the worst in each other.

Meanwhile, Bootleg Opinions continues to be an absolute gem!

myblood, ItBeats, singabob and 3 others like this.
  16. It bears repeating that one of the most consistent evils within the world of drag is Rosé's eyebrows.

4Roses, myblood, dvno and 20 others like this.
  17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Nn this is absolutely the correct take. Gottmik should not have been the one to pair with Violet. They both have a mean valley-girl streak to them and think being cunty = entertainment. They needed to bring some levity to Violet. Yuhua Hamasaki was right there!

Just kidding I would never want Yuhua to leave Bootleg Opinions, the only true Drag Race fashion review show.

myblood, ItBeats, RUNAWAY and 11 others like this.
  18. Hope Miss U-haul accepts my parched lips' application into the House of Dry xx

19. Looking forward to watch the legendary legends on my screen in a few hours only to read three pages of discussing… Gottmik.

[​IMG]

4Roses, myblood, ALEX and 15 others like this.
  20. Violet doesn’t seem bothered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.