RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Ready for this serve

Island, blissteria and aaronhansome like this.
  2. I’m still not over last week’s Race Chaser ‘well ladies it’s brunch, who’s doing Yma Sumac?’

ItBeats, R92, Number and 8 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    Another day, another Queen doing what Ru couldn’t.

tea, 4Roses, RUNAWAY and 37 others like this.
  4. I wonder what Race Chaser will do with both US and UK running at the same time? Only episodes to cover both maybe? I couldn’t cope with the UK being passed over to The Chop.

5. Well guess what Roey.

Sam, Island, johnny_tsunami and 6 others like this.
  6. Bob and Monet have said they'll be doing two episodes of Sibling Rivalry a week; one with their regular topical discussion and one for Drag Race.
    Bob is a drag race super fan, second only to Alaska, so maybe they'll do DRUK

7. [​IMG]

8. This week's UNHhhh is so great I started replaying it immediately after it finished.

Sam, Sanctuary, Island and 6 others like this.
  9. Can they just... not bother doing current-season Race Chaser? It's so pointless compared to Classique.

Andy French and Bookwormboy like this.
  10. People have been saying this since they started doing current season... So I don't think they intend on ever switching.
    There's so many damn Drag Race review shows... I'm surprised they ruined their way better idea of reviewing from the beginning. The whole fun of Race Chaser is that time has passed and drama has come out and the gals are ready to talk, plus you can talk about it knowing who won, whereas if you're watching a current season - the current queens are more or less contractually obligated to keep it all a secret, and you don't know what will happen. Plus this year will be, again, a bit boring because there isn't really viewing parties happening for the queens to spin tea in Q&A segments or whatever.

I actually stopped listening to Race Chaser because they started doing current season reviews and to be honest I would love to go back and continue on with the classique but it's kind of just ruined the whole fun for me when like 6-7 months out of the year there is a current season airing now.

Holly Something and Bookwormboy like this.
  11. "It wasn't a lace front, it wasn't a lace back, it wasn't a lace side, it wasn't even a full lace cap"
    "There wasn't a lace in sight... on her shoe maybe!"

This season of Classique is God-tier and has encapsulate pretty much everything I love about the show.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  12. RJF

RJF

Willam describing a dick as an obelisk in Hot Goss I FUCKING JUST--

13. A beautiful public access nightmare

4Roses, Sam, Island and 15 others like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

Alaska's EXPRESSIONS.

15. Alaska and Willam stanning Veneno warms my heart to 373.15 K.

Ella es una estrella
    Esha es una estresha
    Ella ez una eztrella

<3

16. Ok miss Kelvin. Miss absolute temperature vodka acai berry the house down boots mama okcurr tonguepop. Yes.

RUNAWAY, Sam, Island and 16 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Sam and rdp like this.
  18. RJF

RJF

Doing Christmas shopping and intermittently having “Eat my FUCK.” pop into my head.

Mikl C, Andy French, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  19. I can't remember where I got to with Season 4 Race Chaser (and Spotify won't tell me what's been played) so I jumped back in at AS1 and will echo the sentiment of Classique being leagues ahead of current seasons.

This difference could also seem more stark because the older seasons are so much better than the current ones ddd.

20. I am watching the Jinkx and Dela Christmas Special because I'm earnest and it's very cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.