RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 702 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bye

2. i think she’s like the Carole Smilie or Jenny Powell type on Wheel, the one who twisted the letters around. Imagine a Jenny Powell runway!

Martyn, blod, Island and 5 others like this.
  3. I say those are my OG muvas and I’m proud. The wealth of talent from the earlier seasons will never cease to amaze me!

myblood, 4Roses, Jonathan27 and 36 others like this.
  4. Another great episode, not as iconic as the first two but that’s such a high bar.

For me - had the Sandy/John Waters runway been stronger, I would have had the top two as Raja and Trinity, but I do understand why that dragged her out of it, felt like an afterthought. Jaida did excellently (great lipsync too) across the board, but those workroom creations from Raja and Trinity were just mind blowing.

I’m not quite as sure why they were gagging as much over Shea? Wasn’t sold on the Vanna, and I’m not sure the bridal was that special especially given it’s something she’d done before.

Viv did pretty well, but she should have gone with Cilla Black Beauty, for example.

Monet and Jinkx did very well I thought, considering we knew this wouldn’t be their strong suit. Monet’s constructed outfit in comparison to the sponge dress? Well. She looked amazing.

It’s quite something to have a series where literally nobody is bombing.

ItBeats, MilesAngel and DominoDancing like this.
  5. As a history buff, I love that Trinity brought Charles II to the runway, especially after Raja's Louis Quatorze, because they were first cousins. Charles was born in 1630 and Louis in 1638.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    Stopremix, LPT, ALEX and 3 others like this.
  6. It was fucking ridiculous Michelle gave her so much shit about that because she herself didn't understand the reference. Worms.

myblood, 4Roses, Jonathan27 and 27 others like this.
  7. I know, right? It put me off Michelle even more than I am already.

Mikl C likes this.
  8. The moment.

[​IMG]

myblood, 4Roses, Stopremix and 39 others like this.
  9. It’s happened a number of times already where Michelle Visage doesn’t understand references.

She’s barely there anyway. And is probably too stretched out with all the work she does. I wish they would get someone else.

Pink Frost, Mikl C and MilesAngel like this.
  10. Imagining some of the potential before and afters is both fun and hellish.
    Mona Lisa Scott-Lee
    Stuart Little Richard
    Cilla Black Panther
    Lea Michelle Visage
    Margot Robbie Turner
    Kerri Colby Caillat
    Jaida Essence Hall & Oates
    Selena Gomez Addams
    Dame Edna Mode

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Ok, but Vanna White is 65?

Like hunny.

[​IMG]

12. It would be great to bring Before And After back for other runways and see what queens come up with.
    I'd love to see a queen do 'Anime Bullock.'

POPGASM and cleosnatchra like this.
  13. Was it just me who didn’t understand why they called that category “Before and After”?

myblood, Stopremix, LPT and 9 others like this.
  14. THAT LIPSYNC

boombazookajoe likes this.
  15. I'd be extra extra and do...

Pet Shop Boy George Michael Jackson Five Star Booty

myblood, Cowboystyle, ItBeats and 6 others like this.
  16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

17. It’s the name of a category on Wheel of Fortune, where the puzzle is always two unrelated things linked together by the middle word.

myblood, LPT, ItBeats and 15 others like this.
  18. Thank you

myblood, Stopremix, LPT and 10 others like this.
  19. The boyfriend had to explain it to me as well, I didn't get it at all

myblood, Pink Frost, Island and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.