RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 719 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. This was probably the first time Raja didn't deserve to be in the top two, so of course it's the week she actually is.

I really wish they'd find a balance between everything being positive all the time and some actual constructive feedback. The way Ru's last gasp for air was edited over the top of everything was giving

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Raja dogwalking her original season and being undersold for this one is giving me general displeasure.

3. "Girl you got tissue stuck to your shoe!"

That's the joke you fucking idiot

myblood, sesita, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  4. "Institutions... also spells intuition! If you're dyslexic"

[​IMG]

That Vogue cover runway was so Raja in every possible way. Pussy, pussy, pussy!

myblood, Mr Blonde, 4Roses and 35 others like this.
  5. Relax?

vendredi, mattieh, Red Coat and 5 others like this.
  6. I’m obsessed with Jinx’s speaking voice. The flavour!

[​IMG]

myblood, Mr Blonde, 4Roses and 33 others like this.
  7. I loved the look, I just wished the Vogue backdrop was not so crooked and flimsy. I can see Violet boot it.

sesita, Sleepycat and mattieh like this.
  8. The Viv irritating the hell out of me just a bitsy by telling Jinx she would have blocked her, luvvv that was so dumb and no you aren't in the same wheelhouse but I'm trying not to be too petty with this shit since this seems to be more of a celebration of all these winners but come the hell on.

ItBeats, Stuart and LPMA like this.
  9. It's typical Drag Race fare at this point but of course Raja clinched her win for the first time in four weeks that I actually didn't see her in the Top 2 (Jinkx and The Viv took it for me this week, even if Raja served the best runway).

I realise All Stars in particular feels weighted towards these comedy/performance challenges but Jinkx is serving Ben DelaCreme levels of dominance thus far, only with a design challenge in the middle to fuck up the scoreboard, and... I'm not mad at it.

10. I've only just started the episode but Viv can fuck all the way off if she plans on blocking Jinkx every week. If she thinks having more stars than Jinkx would mean that she's in any way better than her, she is just absolutely wrong.

inevitable likes this.
  11. Jinkx: Monet, what’s another word for inhibited?
    [Monet ponders]
    Jinkx: BLOCKED

Skdkskdkk

myblood, Mr Blonde, 4Roses and 48 others like this.
  12. Another great week for Jinkx, Viv and Jaida. I'm also Glad for Yvie.

Shea and Monet keep bringing nothing to the table, it's such a same.

13. The song choices this season have been dire.

Setting Raja up with that shitty Lizzo deep cut...

myblood, Mr Blonde, 4Roses and 19 others like this.
  14. I actually really liked Shea's speech even if it wasn't the funniest, it actually felt genuinely earnest.

15. Everyone's speeches had redeeming qualities besides Monet's, which even by the time the next two contestants gave their speeches she was already out of the top 2.

I haven't watched S11 - Yvie's speech was one of my favourites. Genuinely teared up.

Viv - why did you give that soundbite about Jinkx? That was only ever going to come back to bite you.

This season is so good.

16. Jinkx does feel like she’s running away with this a bitsie. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every episode thus far, and feel like each queen has had a moment to shine…with the exception of Yvie. I feel like so much of her original run was centered on having a bit of an “I don’t give a fuck” persona, but that just wouldn’t work in this dynamic. It’s like being reintroduced to her, and I’m hoping she can have a standout moment soon.

17. Everyone - except Monet - did well with their speeches. A great episode.

18. ...don't do it, when you wanna to go to it,
    Relax, don't do it, when you wanna come!

19. Why did Raja finally win the one week she didn’t deserve to? Ru’s overreaction to her every line was so transparent.

20. Send Monet HOME. What does she do well other than display how pressed she is that no one takes her as seriously as they do Bob?

Txetxu, ALEX, Sleepycat and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.