RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 731 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

2. Not me taking 72 hours to realize Carson Daly was actually the hilarious Ross Matthews in cosplay...

[​IMG]

myblood, LPT, dvno and 28 others like this.
  3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

She didn't have on her glasses, America

sesita, myblood, inevitable and 15 others like this.
  4. Why does Yvie act like a six year old child after a large Red Bull. You have all the others girls looking statuesque and regal and then her gurning and twitching for no reason on the far left. Oh my bad she's ~odd~!

[​IMG]

Monet truly devoured the challenge down to the runway. Her look for the performance was pop princess and the lyrics & choreo felt plucked from 2000. I guess there wasn't enough simulations of her touching her vagina and burping to cater to Ru's boomer humour! Sad!

Also why did Raja have earphones in during Untucked dddd? Read the room, nanny!

5. What is the score with this India Ferrah drama, I can't piece it together with the deleted tweets.

6. More days go by, the more mad I am at Monet not being in the top this episode. She did so well.

Shea also stomped, but I think it’s fair to say if you played the verses they’ve done over the years.. while Shea’s would all be top tier, they are all faaaaairly similar. Monet has managed to provide regular great verses but with much more variety.

I would still have had them both top two, but it should have at LEAST had Monet in it.

TheOnlyOne likes this.
  7. Apols for double post but I THINK:

- Derrick makes some comments about India with Bob on the latest Pit Stop
    - India makes a tweet (on Juneteenth) insinuating Derrick still is relying on Voss/Drag Race but gets paid pennies compared to what they pay other stars. She uses the word ‘slave’
    - Shea quote tweets India to criticise the use of the word slave esp on that day
    - India tweets ‘oh I forgot I can’t tweet anything without it being racist’. She deletes the original.
    - Shea makes a comment saying ‘you deleted that real quick’ or something to that effect
    - India quote tweets saying ‘just like on AS5 you’re making something into something it’s not, VERY YOU #ineversaidalliance’
    - Shea gathers her and reminds India that she ‘literally lied”, got caught up in it and had to deal with the consequences
    - India deletes her Twitter.

Bobbyrae, LPT, dvno and 17 others like this.
  8. You have to be really bad at communicating to come out of a situation looking worse than Derrick.

Also as someone said on Twitter, if being tagged as a racist is a recurring problem for India, maybe she needs to do some introspection on what is she doing wrong.

Andrew likes this.
  9. The fact it all started with Bob unpromptedly mentioning India's name while Derrick was trying to remember another queen's name...

[​IMG]

10. The grip Bob has over the entire RPDR landscape has no limits.

11. At just past the halfway point now, who are y'alls top 4 for the finale? Based on their performance in the competition so far, I think it should be:
    Jinkx
    Jaida
    The Vivienne
    Trinity / Monét

But I think it will actually end up being:
    Jinkx
    Jaida
    Shea
    Trinity

...or Yvie will somehow find herself in a top 4 slot, which would be disappointing.

Andrew likes this.
  12. Jeez! Thanks for the breakdown. Oh how I love Bob, my All Winners Season 2 winner in waiting.

Andrew likes this.
  13. I'd love

Jinkx
    Raja
    Jaida

The fourth spot I'd be happy to go to any to be honest, but I'd love a final two of Jinkx and Jaida.

14. basically

[​IMG]

Glitterizer, LPT, dvno and 34 others like this.
    Glitterizer, dvno, Laurence and 15 others like this.
  16. ”Ladies I want you to remember the 4 D’s okay? I want you to be a Demon to work with. I want you to stay Delusional. I want you to remain a Disaster. And finally, Delete your twitter."

17. I am also not feeling this season - while living 100% for S14. I also found the last AS boring while everyone loved, which means it's probably my issue since everyone is enjoying so much. It just feels like watching scripted TV too much for me to enjoy - which I know is also the tea with S14 but it's not that obvious with new queens I guess. I LOVE the 'no queen' leaving format just not into everything else being super planned an calculated.

Andrew and blissteria like this.
  18. Alexis is an icon. But didn’t Shea eliminate Alexis over India?

Andrew likes this.
  19. She eliminated India over Alexis.

Juango likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.