RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 736 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Trinity, Jaida, Monet and Yvie crushed it. The top half of Shea's was incredible too.

Honestly the top 2 could have been rounded off by any of those 5 this week.They should have given an extra star out.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    Dijah., TheOnlyOne and Ensnare like this.
  2. Top 2 was correct. I’m sad Jaida lost the lip sync, but come on front runner!!! 3 stars babyyyy.

The top half of Shea’s look was amazing and her look for the lip sync… stun.

3. Did Jaida...not know the words?

~Paul~ likes this.
  4. Trinity’s like THE drag race contestant. Can’t think of anyone who you’d define more as a full package, even if I’m not a huge fan.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  5. A Jessie J lipsync song in the year of Lord twenty twenty-two

Ew

6. Also Trinity looked absolutely sickening with that red wig.

7. Raja wtf happened?

8. Woooo these ladies aren't letting up. Trinity, Jaida, Yvie and Monet were incredible.

Honestly, Trinity is a fucking force on Drag Race. That gown in an afternoon was sensational, and she looked so good in the lip sync.

Serg. and timothy_b like this.
  9. Why would you block Yvie? One of her stars she didn't deserve and the other was given out of pity. Trinity must just really not want to be blocked again.

myblood, Dijah., ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  10. Yeah I think that was exactly what she thought too.

Jonathan27, Dijah., ItBeats and 7 others like this.
  11. The producers probably told her she couldn't block Jinkx again ddddd

...and Yvie's the only other person with two stars, and if next week was something performance/dancing related, Yvie could easily walk it (high for the song episode, win for Girl Groups) and be the frontrunner with 3.

MilesAngel likes this.
  12. When I tell you I'm obsessed with Betsey. Bring her back more!

This was a great showing from everyone, I was extremely impressed. Design challenges with used condoms and cigarette butts can be fun once in a while but when they give them proper materials and no ugly animal prints it's day and night.

theelusivechanteuse and nikkysan like this.
  13. I think Trinity genuinely saw Yvie as a threat. She's someone who's had a few weeks where her critiques have genuinely improved.

Overdose and DoggySwami like this.
  14. This is the first Raja misstep for me this season. Half of the runway's looks would've been ripped apart in a regular season.

Dejan, MilesAngel and DoggySwami like this.
  15. Raja's look was good, but it did look like it was loosely inspired by her spike look.
    Not at all bad, just still too fresh in our minds, I think.

MilesAngel likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm obsessed with Raja's workroom looks - such a star.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I really hated Yvie's pants as well as the bottom half of Shea's look. Trinity though really deserved the win on both counts.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  18. RuPaul telling Viv she looks like Bella Hadid makes me think RuPaul doesn’t know who Bella Hadid is.

19. Im torn by the whole blocking thing, on one hand it’s the one part of the show causing any drama but on the other hand when we get to the end we’re not gonna have the true top 4 depending on who got blocked when they actually won. But I guess the season would just be too boring without it. Unpopular opinion but I’m rooting for the Viv, I think she’s done amazing to stand up to not only these American Drag artists but THESE American drag artists!

20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

If that's considered standing up, then she may as well have been sitting down.

Jonathan27, Dijah., snoho and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.