RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 739 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Agree, I loved Bob and Willow together. There's a very "silent assassin" vibe about Willow sometimes and I love that the humour is understated but absolutely pin sharp. I laughed out loud a few times during the runway section, but neither of them having Trinity in the top was a little silly. I do agree the top half of Shea's look was killer, but the bottom half is nothing.

2. A&E

A&E

This season the queens aren’t informed who’s the top 2 before going into untucked because the lipstick eliminations aren’t happening. As they all get good critiques and don’t know who will be lipsyncing, they are all allowed to change. So, even the queens who are pretty certain they aren’t in the top 2 can change into a more comfortable outfit.

3. "After 14 years of Drag Race.."

[​IMG]

myblood, heavymetalGAGA, LPT and 17 others like this.

4. Betsey almost breaking her hip on the catwalk, the Season 3 guest judge energy jumped ouT!

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I know she probably can't help it but I HATE Yvie's laugh so much ff.

myblood, LPT, michaelhird and 24 others like this.
  6. Uno

Uno

Tea.

7. I'm actually quite enjoying Untucked this season, which is odd because objectively it's not exactly a thrill ride. Obviously there's no drama but I'm enjoying watching this cast interact with each other and the guest judges. Pleasant background to have on while eating lunch or something.

8. Yvie having to do the full on laugh after every single sentence is bit much I have to agree.

myblood, LPT, beyoncésweave and 21 others like this.
  9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Shea's look

[​IMG]

I do feel bad for her though that she had to paint the fabric, that clearly ate up a lot of her time. The top half was truly amazing in any case.

10. Yeah, but her look is the exact opposite of that diagram! But them giving that iconic print as the look she has to recreate, but only giving her plain pink fabric was shady as fuck. She painted that pattern really well, it looked amazing.

Ensnare, RainOnFire and TheOnlyOne like this.
  11. Sometimes one decision can ruin an outfit and... that orange splodge killed it for me.

ItBeats likes this.
  12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Oh she's def doing it on purpose now.

13. My one and only gripe with this season remains the complete lack of criticism from the judges. These queens are incredible, but let’s not pretend that they’re beyond critiques. This week was particularly glaring with what Jinkx and Raja pulled out.

Sleepycat and Stopremix like this.
  14. She kept doing it during the Barcelona M&G and then she was at the same club as us and I heard it every time people came up to her from meters away... stunt queen!

myblood, LPT, Femme Aesthetic and 3 others like this.
  15. Her real laugh slipping through sometimes in Untucked, only for her to revert to the fake over the top laugh... Makes my skin crawl.

LPT, joe_alouder, Mushroom and 13 others like this.
  16. You just know the producers are saying to her, ‘let’s do this again but with a bigger laugh’.

17. It's the same with Trinity, to be honest - at some point in AS4, either Trinity started really pushing that high-pitched squeaky giggle, or production started locking in and isolating it to make it a 'thing'.

myblood, LPT, Humes and 8 others like this.
  18. I never noticed Trinity's?

19. My power rankings:

Jinkx
    Raja
    Jaida

Trinity
    Monet

Viv
    Shea
    Yvie

ItBeats and blod like this.
  20. Jinkx
    Trinity
    Jaida

Raja
    Viv

Shea
    Monet
    Yvie

Cowboystyle, Txetxu and Sleepycat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.