RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 743 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. These clown skits make Dora the Explorer look subversive. We’re not Drag Tots, Ru! You can let a joke breathe and settle before you let Jinkx cackle the scene into oblivion. I actually appreciated Shea just being a believable normal person fffff. 9021-ho found in the museum of film & television

Raja stomped because she probably was that gum chewing eye rolling goth in the late 80's. Time traveling queen. Also “i don’t really need many lines i just want to serve a look” is so fucking funny alaksksnskkw. Yes mom, clarify your brand!

Also Yvie kind of looked incredible this week. Her best look me thinks!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  2. dd y'all are all doing a bit much over this episode (and Jinkx)... as far as acting challenges go it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Happy Raja got another deserved win and redeemed herself after the Lizzo lipsync.

3. Sex and the kitty girls or whatever it was is hands down the worst acting challenge. It’s not even watchable.

TrixieVillaintina and MilesAngel like this.
  4. I absolutely am trying to, every night.

5. The best way I can describe that acting challenge with is long.

Bobbyrae and TrixieVillaintina like this.
  6. There's been far worse acting challenges. It got a chuckle or two out of me, which was far more than previous seasons.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. This acting challenge wasn't bad at all (and any challenges that sees Raja winning is a plus in my books).Trinity truly deserved a top place too (who was, sincerely, hilarious playing dumb).

sfmartin and Andrew like this.
  8. The way Shea kinda bodied that acting challenge, she didn't overact like most of them and had very funny reactions.

9. The Viv's dress... can't stop thinking about it. Give the designer the Emmy

Txetxu likes this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Karamo can go to Hell too tbqfh

inevitable likes this.
  11. It's Fashion.

12. Janicza Bravo was an absolutely fantastic guest judge

13. this is so hilarious. I love them.

myblood, Jwentz, Blond and 7 others like this.
  14. I know lots of people don't like The Viv but she, Jinx and Trinity feel like a pretty obvious top three to me at this point. All three are absolutely killing it.

Andrew, Txetxu, Overdose and 2 others like this.
  15. Fuck Trixie and Katya- Bob and Peppermint are the all-time best drag race duo

16. I just think the show's format is getting stale, which is being exacerbated by the artificially positive critiques and drawn out episodes of this season.

Whether it be Top Chef, Top Model or Project Runway, every other competition reality series on Drag Race's makes the point of upping the stakes and production value as the show grows. International trips, externally produced challenges with investment by leaders in their fields, giving contestants the opportunity to showcase what they actually do in the real world. Why not take the top 5/6 on the road? Dragula did it in their first season on a measly budget.

Meanwhile, over a decade in we're still watching Ross Matthews gurning from across the same IKEA desk in the same tiny studio in West Hollywood where the contestants are kept under lock and key, performing the same shitty challenges in the same lot.

Only Drag Race Thailand has actually taken the format to a different echelon; in season 1 they rented an entire fucking palace produced an actual scripted soap opera featuring the entire cast, and in both season finales they gave the queens agency to go away and produce a show for a live audience.

There is no reason why they cannot do better.

17. Raja's runway this week! Pure genius.

[​IMG]

18. Drag Race Thailand really was so much better! Was just thinking earlier about how amazing the hosts / judges were, especially.

LPT and plasticFANTASTIC like this.
  19. Put her in rice~!

Who else would have the sheer nerve

20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Before they even mentioned it

[​IMG]

Peppermint is LIFE

Bob & Thorgy is amazing but so is anything done with Peppermint. Iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.