RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 746 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Off topic, But Maddy Morphosis saying she's the "first openly straight Drag Race contestant" still makes me laugh. Y'know Drag Race has a long line of straight men afraid to disclose their heterosexuality cast.

2. Then the joke worked.

Dijah., myblood, Txetxu and 15 others like this.
  3. They did some outdoor stuff on season 11 and All Stars 5 on the closed set. They just need to do more of that.

j267 likes this.
  4. Okay but I can usually tell who the Top Toot is going to be. This week I never would have guessed Jinkx.

Joe. likes this.
  5. She didn't say it as a joke though, she said it completely straight forward (no pun intended).

6. One thing I’m continuously perplexed by is how much… stock some people put into FPR. Like who cares?

ChrisC, Square and Sleepycat like this.
  7. That was part of the joke.

Dijah., myblood, davidbesan and 8 others like this.
  8. oh my god Kimora Blacc, I love your work

myblood, sapnu puas, Txetxu and 16 others like this.
  9. I can't believe Dear is gonna be a judge this week.

Bobbyrae, navytaxi and papatrick like this.
  10. I love Peppermint shrieking “RACE?!?!?” immediately afterwards and fall about laughing.

myblood, RainOnFire, PopGaga and 14 others like this.
  11. I will never not laugh at, but it's not even the funniest clip.

I watch this at least once a week. Absolutely hysterical. The clip where the people on the live stream heard Bob calling them broke bitches and are asking about ads is INCREDIBLE. Pep legit wheezes "help me, help me" because she can't breathe for laughing.

phily693, myblood, Txetxu and 17 others like this.
  12. My favourite is Peppermint screaming at nothing while playing Resident Evil.

"I'M IN A ROOM! I'M IN A ROOM!"

dvno, constantino, Island and 5 others like this.
  13. Relatable
    As, when I played Resident Evil for the first time, ten (?) year old me screamed so hard at the first zombie jumping out in the mansion, I was banned from playing it for a couple of months

(In which time my 8 year old sister wasn't, as she's hardcore, I'm still mad now)

Tiger Suit likes this.
  14. Wow! That is essential viewing, I was laughing my head off.

The delivery of “Race?!” By peppermint is so fucking quick and perfect!

Both of their laughs are just so infectious!

Txetxu, POPGASM, Mikey1701 and 2 others like this.
  15. I’m still so confused about what is even happening in the broke bitches video ddd

POPGASM, ~Paul~ and Harmonia like this.
  16. I think it was people who watched on YouTube had no ads but those on Twitch got ads and were broke bitches for not subscribing to Peppermint's channel dd.

17. Yeah I think this is it, although it took me forever to find out. I didn't even care really because it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I've never seen anybody lose their shit like Pep does in that video.

Stopremix, Txetxu and Andrew like this.
  18. Monet was really operating at her highest level this week. She was phenomenal!

19. Yvie is just... the opposite of Raja. A void of charisma and too try-hard fashion dd

Liberty likes this.
  20. I still remember when on season 11 she acted all tough and then almost cried when Ra'jah said that she was gaggin' from the smell dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.