RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 775 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. It's a Chicago queen thing. Most of the queens from here have a weird complex about them.

2. For those who aren't Siblings and don't tune in to the most chaotic two hours a week of podcasting every week...

First of all, shame on you.

[​IMG]

Second, Bob & Monet are reviewing All Stars 7 and allegedly discussing behind the scenes stuff, having guests, and angling to do the 'reunion' on Sibling Watchery. First episode this Monday.

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Remember how Alexis Michelle was mad @ Farrah Moan for the same type of jokes that Alexis made @ Farrah?

That's how Shea is acting. Like, there is no problem. It's in your head. You just want an issue.

MilesAngel likes this.
  4. Fffff yes. Just listened to the secret/whatever episode they dropped that they recorded just after Monet was cast. The predictions being so spot on are a kii - as is Bob fully coaching Monet on how to slay (with so much of his advice making it onto the show). I love them so much.

Race Chaser also iconic this week with Willam having absolutely none of this episode. The riggory!

I think ultimately AS7 was a really fun version of the show, with flaws they could easily rectify (they won’t) were they do it again or utilise the format for another “themed” season. It was let down by the lip sync being a hack job so production could get the rightful winner of the season to the finish line. Jinkx won the season easily, and Raja deserved her flowers in some form, but the cost of getting those two to the end the way they did was tiew much. The audience can’t suspend their disbelief that much. The lollapalooza just doesn’t work. Someone here mentioned it should be a mid-season thing wherein the stakes and placing a can suddenly change - which would be very exciting! But at the end, the audience (and Monet. And Yvie a little bit.) were fucked over - and the legends that are Jinkx and Raja don’t deserve to have like… wins courtesy of production.

sesita, huntypoo, Jonathan27 and 2 others like this.
  5. Maybe because she's just spent the past 11 weeks having to watch the forced and producer-driven narrative that she's been underperforming all season and received a ton of online hate from disgustingly racist fans for the producers openly rigging the show against her and somehow have those disgustingly racist fans come to the insane conclusion that they are rigging it for her instead? I'm panini pressed just on her behalf.

Dijah., Humes, Shockbox and 1 other person like this.

6. Where do I post this

tea, sesita, stuaw and 22 others like this.
  7. Raja met Madame!

tea, stuaw, ThisIsRogue and 36 others like this.
  8. I'm not even 2 minutes in.

"I'd be like, I can't hear you over the oil rig."
    "Frack you, Bob!"

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her Madame was one of the best things about the season for me it's true it's true.

eatyourself, singabob, Blond and 26 others like this.
  10. Jinx's post about the cast and also praising the girls and only Raja commented - very telling how the rest of the girls feel about the season...

11. Say what you want about Shea but...

[​IMG]

12. Or maybe they were just busy…

Cowboystyle likes this.
  13. I love Danity Kane

sesita, Verandi, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  14. Season 25 ALL TRANS KWEENS hosted by Gia Gunn. AND you will ALL DEAL!

sesita, huntypoo, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  15. “But what you want to do IS necessarily what you’re gonna do”

huntypoo, lushLuck, 1986 and 3 others like this.
  16. I thought Jinx gave great energy. Shea kind of lost me when she started falling back on the Gaga routine, but she was her fabulous self as always so who can complain.

Yvie absolutely beat the Vivienne, with the latter trying to compensate with her usual shtick. Monet topping Trinity injected much needed humour in such a tired/predictable number.

Stradiwhovius and Andrew like this.
  17. Vivienne’s Push It lip sync was terrible.

constantino, Sam and Digital_Fossil like this.
  18. Truth. I haven't cringed so hard in a very long time. The "comedy" approach was unfunny, vulgar in parts and just so embarrassing. I get it - certain queens just shouldn't attempt to go for a straight up performance approach to certain songs. It wouldn't be right, and it wouldn't work, so comedy can be the right approach. When it's funny.

19. I was really warming to Viv this season until I realised she’s just extremely good at Drag Race and she’s actually still a knob in real life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.