RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 777 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. This makes me scream. I love Bob's relationship with... Literally everyone. Monet, Peppermint, Thorgy, Bianca. She is one of the funniest drag queens in the history of the art form and I live.

2. I adore her and she was easily the most charming personality of the season but saying Jaida had a near perfect run feels revisionist.

Her wins were more than earned but realistically I’d say she spent at least half of the challenges in the bottom half of the performers.

Serg., Jonathan27, Ensnare and 4 others like this.
  3. Yeah, I love Jaida so much and I think she held her own throughout which satisfies me but she struggled with a lot of the speaking challenges.

4. Yeah Jaida is my fave of the cast, but you guys are lying to yourselves. She was only high once besides her 2 wins and that was for the Christmas acting challenge which she was awful in.

johnny_tsunami, Serg., Island and 3 others like this.
  5. Valentina teasing that she’s hosting DR Mexico?

I just know one of the challenges is going to be

6. Sounds like an audition for the job.

DoggySwami likes this.
  7. 3 new international series incoming it seems

8. Pablo Vittar pretty much has to host Brazil Drag Race, no?

Mikey1701 likes this.
  9. Not to be that girl but she could have been in the top for this:

_______________________siiiiiiiinnggg
    Even though I can't

is the only thing I remember from that challenge

R92, sometimesxtc, Serg. and 13 others like this.
  10. Definitely deserved it over Trinity in Week 1.

Joe. likes this.
  11. Yeah, Jaida and Jinkx should have been in the top over Yvie and Trinity in week 1.

Serg. likes this.
  12. More likely than not it will be Grag Queen, who won Queen of the Universe.

DoggySwami, Andrew and Gemini like this.
  13. Grag Queen is great!

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

15. Beyoncé Beyoncé
    Shakira Shakira

Mr Blonde, Mikey1701 and Mr.Arroz like this.
  16. Queen of all queens!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    tea, huntypoo, 1986 and 17 others like this.

17. I'm glad this is back! I can't wait for T E A.

TheOnlyOne likes this.
  18. Bob was hangry and over it from the get go I feel, which is a shame. It kept the prodding to get some juicy tea out of Monet to a bare minimum and he wasn't all that enthused to rewatch something he already reviewed a few months back.
    And Legends is a bop.

19. Yeah I didn't enjoy Bob's energy here at all. He just wasn't into it. Even a few times when Monet was feeling herself and giggling, Bob was over it and saying "what you laughing for?" before moving the conversation on.

plasticFANTASTIC likes this.
  20. Yeah I’m enjoying the recap mostly for the tea Monet is spilling. Bob was pissing me off with how negative he was being the entire episode. He spent so long pointing out Monet’s flaws and I was like oh my god let’s move the conversation on!!

Hopefully this was just due to him being hungry and won’t be indicative of the energy he will bring to these episodes.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.