RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 778 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I almost always agree with everything Bob says but they were so condescending to Monet this episode it was uncomfortable!

The episodes don't need to be THAT long. Like 30 mins longer than the actual episode?

2. I know the arguing and trying to prove each other wrong is a thing, but there were times it just felt uncomfortable. There was very little humour in what Bob was doing, he just seemed angry, fed up and rude. Not a pleasant watch at all.

3. I don't understand why Monet even deals with Bob at this point.

sesita, Stuart, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  4. Hasn't that been Bob's M.O. from the jump? Bob can be funny but being his friend seems absolutely exhausting.

~Paul~ likes this.
  5. I've never really clocked Bob being condescending or antagonistic to Peppermint or Thorgy since I've seen him in pairs with them alot, I feel like I only really see it directed toward Monet.

6. I would not be surprised if Bob still feels some type of way about not being asked for All Winners. Sure, he can say he would never go back to Drag Race etc, but finding out essentially you’re best friend/colleague got asked and you didn’t had got to sting on some level.

Verandi likes this.
  7. I know Bob and Monet have been best friends for years, so maybe its just a case of familiarity breeds contempt.

8. I assume Bob wasn't asked as she would be in a similar role to Jinkx on the show and dominating the comedy, acting challenges but a bit crap at the creating an outfit and fashion in general aspects. So it would be an either or situation.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Bob honestly had the easiest season to win, Chi Chi and Naomi were great but pretty new? I would love to see Bob out of their comfort zone and against some actual tough competition.

10. ChiChi came in 4th, did you mean Kim Chi?

Also, I am pretty sure they cast and created the entire season around producing Bob as the winner. She was a New York City staple, hilarious and everyone that knew her was like "It's her season to win when she gets on". So, no surprised they didn't cast anyone in a similar lane as her on that season.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I meant Chi Chi. Kim was nowhere near versatile enough for the crown, she produced some of the greater runway looks that season yeah but there's a reason they never let her lip-sync......

tea, sesita, Lapras and 9 others like this.
  12. It's almost like a big and little sister vibe. Like sibling rivalry.

I stopped listening because I got bored of the shouting and honestly the best bits appear in my feed anyway.

Stradiwhovius, Sleepycat and Andrew like this.
  13. A&E

A&E

Sibling Watchery could use a producer that's not afraid to tell Monet and especially Bob that it's time to move on to another topic (that or a ruthless editor nn). I enjoyed the condensed video episodes they used to upload but I guess they just stopped that, and full episodes are a chore to get through.

14. Yeah I agree, I love them both, they are two of my favourite queens, but on more than one occasion I've switched off their podcast because it spirals into such a stand off. I get the rivalry is part of their thing, and it's a great part, but it can veer into 'let it go' territory quite often. I standby the assertion that Bob would win any season of All-winners they are on.

15. As a member of the Sibling Rivalry Patreon I can assure you that the Monétion get stuck in in the comment section.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    Stradiwhovius, ~Paul~ and Andrew like this.

16. These are my queens! Seriously after season 13 I needed this, I just wish mother Colby was there

17. Lady Camden as Tina from Bob's Burgers... a haunting serve.

[​IMG]

tea, Dijah., huntypoo and 14 others like this.
  18. This is cute!

[​IMG]

I kept seeing Daya Betty as Pam and thinking it was Deja Sky, this is how much impact she had on me dd.

huntypoo likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Having to get Deja and Orion's awful looks because the rest said no......

ItBeats and Roey_says like this.
  20. "Did you take a wig home?"

"There was... one of her wigs that made it in my suitcase."

Perhaps one of the funniest moments from the show's 9238 seasons.

Lapras, R92, Remyky22 and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.