RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10 | Page 2053 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Ready for Valentina to snatch the crown.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. Oh wow Ru. Has he ever been this open about what a mess AS3 was?

3. Also none of the queens have crazy fanbases that the show will feel inclined to give the crown to to appease them either, unlike a certain all stars winner...

AshleyKerwin and Jwentz like this.
  4. I’m so glad Jasmine Masters is here

[​IMG]

Watch them eliminate her in episode 1

Remorque, Overdose, evilsin and 24 others like this.
  5. Is that Ru basically saying that Shangela should have won AS3?

I mean, he's not wrong even though I love Trixie and was still happy she won.

As for AS4.... Trinity looks like eleganza personified. A motherfucking QUEEN.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  6. I like pretty much every look except Gia amen Naomi’s.

7. This has got to be my favourite All Stars cast yet! I don’t dislike ANY of them!

Meathook, LP, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  8. Leave Chad alone please.

Remorque likes this.
  9. Thats a great cast! so happy yo have Manila, Trinity, Valentina and Monet back!

Blayke likes this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm interested to see what else Farrah has to offer, but psyched for Jasmine, Monique and Monet!

11. I mean, I basically knew even without spoilers but it’s still such a relief to see my ethereal Latin queen front and center.

[​IMG]

Remorque, LP, Kuhleezi and 17 others like this.
  12. Those promo pics are giving me Prism and now I've got hives.

However, hopefully this really is a "course correction" after AS3 was close to the worst season yet. (Season 8 and AS1 are the only seasons I consider to be worse).

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

Imagine if Aja had waited and was there instead of Naomi.

14. Cast is amaze but all of those look like their faces were manipped onto random bodies.

15. I think the crown will be going on Valentina's head regardless, like with Trixie last year. But I can't imagine Manila will make it easy, considering how much of a fight she gave Raja during Season 3. And I'm not a fan of Manila generally.

16. Aja would be there instead of Farrah let’s be real. I’m interested to see if she’s improved but no doubt she was cast for the storyline.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  17. Naomi is amazing and I'm sure she will prove it again this season. Bookmark this post.

And there only being 2 white queens almost guarantees that we will have a POC entering the Hall of Fame this go around, which is great.

Remorque, evilsin, Meathook and 22 others like this.
  18. Trinity/Farah top 2 CONFIRMED.

19. Manila, Valentina and Trinity will be the queens to beat.

Imagine if Monqiue came fully prepared and murdered this season, though. That’s what I want.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  20. The difference being that Valentina will at least prove herself like Alaska did.

gagapourgaga likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.