RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10 | Page 2054 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Major kii at the live thing which is supposed to start 3 minutes ago and the live chat teens are having a meltdown cause VH1 is slow.

Trixie's Playhouse is cancelled, the entire AS4 is cancelled. Just enjoy the promo shots.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  2. OKURRRR IT'S HERE:

evilsin and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  3. Trinity is my fav here, but I want Valentina to win for the drama. Manila can choke. Also pulling hard for Jasmine and Monique, but doubt they'll make it far.

4. WAIT I didn't know about G-g-g-gia

MY queen

Wot the feks a delorean

evilsin, Blob, Meathook and 13 others like this.
  5. It's a good lineup.

I haven't followed a lot of them post show but based on their previous seasons so looking forward to see how they've all changed since.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  6. I am gagged because I literally love each and every one of these Queens, holy shit.

Manila makes me die, she would turn up to the opening of an envelope.

Overdose, nikkysan, LP and 3 others like this.
  7. Cute for you to say this despite not having seen the season.

Remorque and JMRGBY88 like this.
  8. NN YASS I think I tuned out right before it became clear Jasmine was missing gigs so seeing her announced is a very nice surprise.

The fatigue after S10 for me was real and it still is honestly, but this is a very good cast so let me will myself back into intensely following everything about this stupid show.

9. What’s the disdain with Manila?

Meathook and Shockbox like this.
  10. I can't believe some of the girls people are flipping their lid over when we're gonna have Jasmine, Latrice and MONIQUE back on our screens.

This biscuit BEEN sopped.

Remorque, Overdose, evilsin and 19 others like this.
  11. My post about missing Monique got a suspicious amount of likes. It all makes sense now.

12. 2014

2014 Moderator

fffff why does Manila look like a giant compared to Valentina and Farrah. Latrice looks sickening though.

Jwentz likes this.
  13. Manila and Trinity are probably the strongest contenders. They’ll onviously be pushing Valentina hard as the fan favourite, although actually the closest Trixie-analogue in the cast is Jasmine, kinda. Seeing her get carried to the win would certainly be... an experience.

I could imagine Monet being the surprise big contender, she has the raw talent and seems like she would benefit a lot from having a) more money and b) prior experience of the show.

Really strong cast though, Gia and Farrah are the only ones I’m not bothered about.

14. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I love every single one of them, but I am so here for Valentina, Monet, Monique and Naomi.

And December 14th! That's just a bit over a month away!

15. What is this christmas special I've been hearing about? I'm lost

16. Yes at Queen Jasmine Masters. So excited for Trinity, Valentina, Manila and Monique too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.