RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10 | Page 2054 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I can't believe some of the girls people are flipping their lid over when we're gonna have Jasmine, Latrice and MONIQUE back on our screens.

This biscuit BEEN sopped.

Remorque, Overdose, evilsin and 19 others like this.
  2. My post about missing Monique got a suspicious amount of likes. It all makes sense now.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

fffff why does Manila look like a giant compared to Valentina and Farrah. Latrice looks sickening though.

Jwentz likes this.
  4. Manila and Trinity are probably the strongest contenders. They’ll onviously be pushing Valentina hard as the fan favourite, although actually the closest Trixie-analogue in the cast is Jasmine, kinda. Seeing her get carried to the win would certainly be... an experience.

I could imagine Monet being the surprise big contender, she has the raw talent and seems like she would benefit a lot from having a) more money and b) prior experience of the show.

Really strong cast though, Gia and Farrah are the only ones I’m not bothered about.

5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I love every single one of them, but I am so here for Valentina, Monet, Monique and Naomi.

And December 14th! That's just a bit over a month away!

6. What is this christmas special I've been hearing about? I'm lost

7. Yes at Queen Jasmine Masters. So excited for Trinity, Valentina, Manila and Monique too!

8. Meet the queens:

9. Wait, I love how I can only comfortably predict Farrah Moan to be first out, but beyond that, nothing.

DoggySwami likes this.
  10. BEYOND excited.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  11. I love the cast and the iridescent theme is drool-worthy. It's going to be hard to watch any of these girls go.

PopGaga likes this.
  12. Fucking perched.

13. Naomi looks stunning.

Synthline and BEST FICTION like this.
  14. Manila looks good, but she’ll look even better when she snatches that crown.

DoggySwami likes this.
  15. GORGEOUS promo pics, wow. This is gonna be good.

Remorque, evilsin, Lapras and 7 others like this.
  16. Ok I know I’m being obnoxious af but can we start an actual brand new thread please.

It’s really fucking irritating if you wanna go back and re-read reactions etc if you have to sort through several seasons.

There’s literally 4 seasons in this one thread - AS2, S9, AS3, and S10.

I know I’m being overally sensitive but 5 seasons in one thread just seems like unnecessary overkill. It’s straight up triggering my organisational gay af.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.