RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10 | Page 2055 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

2. The poor organization of this thread:

[​IMG]

Remorque and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  3. It probably would be a good idea to have a new thread, if only because the server tends to break threads whenever they get too big. This one's already at over 2,000 pages anyway

4. I'm so glad Jasmine is back on national TV where she belongs. I hope she coins more catchphrases.

Remorque, RUNAWAY, evilsin and 18 others like this.
  5. Hopefully our queen Jasmine Masters can get that crown.

6. Okay, so, based on my current feelings towards these queens, I want this to happen...

10th: Jasmine Masters
    9th: Naomi Smalls
    8th: Farrah Moan
    7th: Trinity Taylor
    6th: Gia Gunn
    5th: Manila Luzon
    4th: Monet Xchange
    3rd: Latrice Royale
    2nd: Monique Heart
    1st: Valentina

7. I wouldn't mind, tbh

But I think it's hard to make everyone migrate unless this thread is closed.

Big Brother has 7000 pages and it works just fine dd

8. Am I gonna keep @ mods until this happens?

[​IMG]

@2014 @RainOnFire @Solenciennes

[​IMG]

Remorque, RUNAWAY, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

10. Sis you have my rate scores you should know I have unshakable faith in MY Linda Evangelista.

...but I also thought the same about Trixie before All Stars 3 so cue me at Week 4

[​IMG]

11. Ok but for real for real, what compelling reason is there to keep this thread open and not open a new one?

12. It literally doesn’t matter either way, like, the majority of people are just happy with one thread.

13. This is such a fun interview. She oozes charisma and lives in a total fantasy, but has just enough self awareness to make it fun. Also the wig is so right. I’m ready to fully stan my ‘favourite Latina goddess’ all over again.

14. YAAAS @ Jasmine & Gia coming back. I'm glad they're giving the victims of AS1 a chance again.

It'd be kind of a mess if a white queen wins again but Trinity Taylor really has it all so I'm ready to see what she brings.

15. I need a Monet, Monique and Trinity top three.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No one else is really kicking up a fuss and I, personally, don't see the big deal. Sorry! You can always open a new thread if you want.

17. I wouldn't mind a new thread. Whenever I'm rewatching old seasons of shows and I want to see what y'all have to say about stuff, it's always a giant pain to dig through thousands of pages. I mean, we do new threads for new albums and the Drag Race presence on this forum is big enough that it would be justified.

18. I vote we replace The X Factor sub with Drag Race.

19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Team Manila.

20. Yeah I know I'm overreacting a bit, but as @sexercise says it's just really inconvenient when you want to go back through and read people's opinions and given how big the threads always are, I just felt like it makes sense to open up a new thread for a new cycle.

The only reason I tagged the mods is cause @Andy French had a good point that people won't migrate unless the thread gets locked.

sexercise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.