RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10 | Page 2056 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: AS2, S9, AS3, S10

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

2. Sis you have my rate scores you should know I have unshakable faith in MY Linda Evangelista.

...but I also thought the same about Trixie before All Stars 3 so cue me at Week 4

[​IMG]

3. Ok but for real for real, what compelling reason is there to keep this thread open and not open a new one?

4. It literally doesn’t matter either way, like, the majority of people are just happy with one thread.

5. This is such a fun interview. She oozes charisma and lives in a total fantasy, but has just enough self awareness to make it fun. Also the wig is so right. I’m ready to fully stan my ‘favourite Latina goddess’ all over again.

6. YAAAS @ Jasmine & Gia coming back. I'm glad they're giving the victims of AS1 a chance again.

It'd be kind of a mess if a white queen wins again but Trinity Taylor really has it all so I'm ready to see what she brings.

7. I need a Monet, Monique and Trinity top three.

8. 2014

2014 Moderator

No one else is really kicking up a fuss and I, personally, don't see the big deal. Sorry! You can always open a new thread if you want.

9. I wouldn't mind a new thread. Whenever I'm rewatching old seasons of shows and I want to see what y'all have to say about stuff, it's always a giant pain to dig through thousands of pages. I mean, we do new threads for new albums and the Drag Race presence on this forum is big enough that it would be justified.

10. I vote we replace The X Factor sub with Drag Race.

11. Yeah I know I'm overreacting a bit, but as @sexercise says it's just really inconvenient when you want to go back through and read people's opinions and given how big the threads always are, I just felt like it makes sense to open up a new thread for a new cycle.

The only reason I tagged the mods is cause @Andy French had a good point that people won't migrate unless the thread gets locked.

sexercise likes this.
  12. I wouldn’t mind have Rujubee on AS5.

RUNAWAY, Lila, constantino and 9 others like this.
  13. Valentina is literally perfect. Wow.

constantino, LP, PopGaga and 2 others like this.
  14. The cast reveal with Trixie, Katya and Detox is up on Facebook:

And not the Gia bit reminding me of lashgate

[​IMG]

Jwentz likes this.
  15. Just finished Season 3 and wouldn't have minded a Manila break. Has she matured since 2011?

So perched for Monet and Monique!

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  16. Trinity is just it to me. She's odd, she's not afraid to be harsh, she can adapt, and above all she's a scrappy bitch.

evilsin, Lapras, Meathook and 16 others like this.
  17. I came in here to say basically this. I just watched her Meet the Queens and I didn't realize I missed her so much. Her personality is the paradigm for the modern Drag Race contestant.

18. Kii at both Gia and Farrah saying their lives took a 360 turn after the show.

19. I can't with Manila and Latrice being back AGAIN.

HollyDunnSomething and Terminus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.