RuPaul's Drag Race (AS9/Global All Stars)

Rmx

He/Him/His
Horrible.
How dare they put drag queens in the day light and take such awful photographs. We haven't seen such a crime since that awfully lit NY Times or whichever publication ranked the queens and took horrid pictures with overhead white lighting, lorde.

he/him
Miss Vanjie...who let her get photographed in the daylight with her face painted like that? It's giving that meme of Will Smith with a tiny face

8db64238218db665891dcb4d09f05d0.jpg

Plastique isn't wearing a bra and panties! That's actually a skin coloured corset. How cool is that? If you look closely you can see the boning. There was a video of her performing in it too and you could tell it's a full corset.

Plastique isn't wearing a bra and panties! That's actually a skin coloured corset. How cool is that? If you look closely you can see the boning. There was a video of her performing in it too and you could tell it's a full corset.

I’m… not sure I like it. The texture makes her whole midsection look uncanny valley - it’s a little rippled and the fake belly button is oddly placed. And it’s not clear why she even needs it - I guess it makes the nude illusion more seamless in such a barely there outfit.

I hope this doesn’t follow enormous breastplates as a new trend.

I know day drag can be a bit homophobic as a rule, but we regularly get those Empire State shoots that look nothing as bad as this… there’s nobody who looks good? Shannel is probably the least offensive.

A US flag themed press moment with the state of things right now is so... ugh.

Also I need Vanjie to go back to covering her brows and/or drawing them bigger like she used to. Her current makeup style is such a downgrade, to me. But, i'm very much on team "it's DRAG. Put some more makeup on!"