RuPaul's Drag Race (AS9)

She/Her/Queen

SCREAMING AT THIS.

My bad East Asian = Taiwan but Raja is not her season's winner. I consider that a consolation win or runner up.

I believe Lady Camden got the same prize money as a runner up on her season but just wasn't announced and didn't have an official title like SHE DONE ALREADY HAD HERSES.

Ever since learning that the crowning's are filmed for multiple queens, when watching the finale, all I can focus on is the acting ability of the winning queen and those around them considering how they are all faking their reaction. It's so awkward watching a queen take the crown knowing that their reaction, and the reactions of everyone else are totally faked.

She/Her/Queen
Bestie, what? You do know she won season 3 before doing All Stars All Winners … right? Ddd
OMG SISSSSS MY OLD BRAIN SORRRY OSSKDJFFIRRN

200w.gif

Sapphira was basically the clear winner until the final lipsync. She had the best track record and the best finale live performance song. Nymphia did better in the final lipsync for the crown. Like many others have stated I didn't understand the vampire teeth thing. A strange fumble for Sapphira at the very last minute when it really counted.

I was not a fan of the Secret Celeb set being used for this finale. It made it look cheap. Also why was there no reunion???

Sapphira was basically the clear winner until the final lipsync. She had the best track record and the best finale live performance song. Nymphia did better in the final lipsync for the crown. Like many others have stated I didn't understand the vampire teeth thing. A strange fumble for Sapphira at the very last minute when it really counted.

I was not a fan of the Secret Celeb set being used for this finale. It made it look cheap. Also why was there no reunion???
Strangely during the whole finale Sapphira's outfits were all one disaster after the other. She did not look like a winner.
Which I was surprised about as she did have some good moments during the show.

Yes, and to be honest if Plane hadn’t been shady with the rate a queen, Nymphia would’ve had her 4th win right there. She also came close multiple other times. The edit, particularly midseason, is a little puzzling but I genuinely think it’s partly because she didn’t give them much “vulnerability” to work with until the end - the second she did, they truly made the most of it and pushed her to the forefront.
But the excellence was right there from episode 1.

Yeah Nymphia would have probably won the talent show episode had she been ranked fairly. It takes little effort to make a strong case for a Nymphia win because she did incredible all season. The edit was making it seem like Sapphira was the obvious winner but realistically the top 3 all had comparable track records.