RuPaul's Drag Race (AS9)

Rmx

He/Him/His
I'm rewatching AS7 from a latina streaming website, which has default Spanish subtitles. In the episode that Rupaul says you get two stars, one to keep and one to give to a fellow queen, the Spanish subtitles say Yvie Oddly instead of fellow queen adffghfs. Shady M words.

DAMN. That's brutal! I bet the intern at WOW or whatever translating agency had a good giggle for that one.

Am I right in thinking that Race Chaser has now covered all the regular seasons as classique has caught up with the seasons they started reviewing at the same time and we only have AS2, AS3 and AS4 to go?

Rmx

He/Him/His
When Michelle showed up for a second "Why is she in the mix?" "Who is this, why is she in there?" and just immediately skipped. I love them both. Violet was so tipsy and Mistress was clearly so tired from filming with Gottmik earlier, but it makes it even funnier.

Spot-on. Violet was almost messy drunk, you're very polite to call it tipsy dd

I screamed at the Michelle erasure. I could watch Mistress talk about anything for hours. She's so charismatic and funny. The way she raises her hand to cover her mouth when she gasps or is surprised by something or finds something shady (her signature move, basically) is hilarious and it just keeps working. She's so infectious.

I'm so fascinated by that photo. Plastique looks like she forgot to get dressed that morning. Jorgeous just walked off stage from a children's beauty pageant. What's going on with Vanjie's eyebrows? How did Roxxxy smooth her nose into oblivion?

I'm so fascinated by that photo. Plastique looks like she forgot to get dressed that morning. Jorgeous just walked off stage from a children's beauty pageant. What's going on with Vanjie's eyebrows? How did Roxxxy smooth her nose into oblivion?

I thought there was something uncanny valley about Plastique’s midsection and having had a closer look at the outfit on her instagram, it appears to be a nude illusion silicone bodysuit with a fake belly button that is sitting a tad too high. I’m hoping this doesn’t become a trend.