RuPaul's Drag Race (AS9)

The heavy handed 'Angeria GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!' narrative when she's learning choreography on the spot with no mirror for reference...

I know it's Michelle's job but its just gross watching her single out and prod at someone's normal reaction to make them seem weak and self-destructive.

The heavy handed 'Angeria GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!' narrative when she's learning choreography on the spot with no mirror for reference...

I know it's Michelle's job but its just gross watching her single out and prod at someone's normal reaction to make them seem weak and self-destructive.

This whole episode was a big scheme by the producers to drive this episode's story of having the besties lipsync against each other but with the plan to save both.

This whole episode was a big scheme by the producers to drive this episode's story of having the besties lipsync against each other but with the plan to save both.
Yea it was being signalled from the first 10 minutes but I couldn't help feeling disheartened seeing someone be poked and scowled at for completely human reactions.

It also felt very reminiscent of Chi Chi's final episode on Season 8, making it even more of a bummer.

She/Her/Queen
I loved how this show BEND ALL THE WAY BACKWARDS and more to keep Daya in the show. But I high key think they didn't know she would deliver in the semi so they just let all of them through. WORK.

That Telephone lip sync deserved better. It's like both of them knew it was gonna be a final five.

Twist, turn, levitate
Act, pose, captivate

bipdoof-bippy.gif

Seems like a certain drag race queen was inspired by Miss Kills!