RuPaul's Drag Race (AS9)

Jimbo is incredible and deserves a better global platform than the festering shitshow that was UK Vs the World.

At this point I don't care who appears on what franchise. There's no rhyme or reason to who appears on Vs the World or Global All Stars or a regular All Stars anymore, may as well just let anyone from any country appear on any of the non-mainline seasons these days.

Dd I actually think Kandy is an excellent choice for All Stars because she's already firmly aware of her polarising standing, not needing to overthink things to appease the fans etc, and will therefore likely play an actually interesting, punchy game when it comes to voting/decisions etc.

I don't need another AS5 of boring predictability again, and whilst I actually think this cast is interesting and I want to see the likes of Kasha, Darienne, Alexis and Heidi do well, I'm not massively invested in anyone to the point where I'd be genuinely too cut up if they were eliminated 'too early' etc.

I'm not overly fond of Jimbo and their attitude, and it feels weird to just put them on US All Stars and not wait for one of those International All Star seasons they were talking about a few months back. I'd have preferred Lemon if they had to cast someone from Canada.

She/Her/Queen
They should've gotten Tamisha this season. I think maybe they might've tried? Just to milk the dramz with Kandy Muse.

Me returning to the thread for All Stars after skipping season 15(?)

tumblr_orm22d45YN1wqvmuoo2_250.gif

Obviously things can change based on edits and how queens do throughout the season but in terms of fan support going in, it's not even close. On Instagram's intro posts for each queen, Jimbo’s post has 108K likes. The second highest number is Heidi’s with 51K, and then it drops to 29K for Kandy. The rest are under 24K.

He/him
Jimbo is one of my all time favourites. Absolute chaos. But so funny. As a performance artist, Jimbo is a beast, but as a lip syncer? Jesus wept. Awful (yet also still so funny). It's very hard to see how they could justify a Jimbo win if it ever involved lip syncing. Those editors will be working harder than ever before.