RuPaul's Drag Race: Canada Vs. The World | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Canada Vs. The World

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Dreading Baga’s runways.

2. Same

3. So happy to have Lemon, queen of rap, back on my screen.

Blayke, phily693, Sanctuary and 21 others like this.
  4. I saw Monique live last summer and she got announced as Mo to which my friends and I were like “huh?”

But anyhow, I’m excited to root for Mo, Jimbo, Jujubee and Lemon.

5. Monique's name change is giving me American Idol season 2 finalist teas where if you'd refresh their website every 15 minutes you'd get a different name because they couldn't settle on their artiste name. An extremely niche reference but if you know you know.

huntypoo, lushLuck, LPT and 6 others like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

The way Juju seems to be ageing in reverse.

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Baga needs to leave first but I just know they'll keep her until the end and it's...putting me off watching n n.

8. At least this is like 4 episodes long or something ddd

2014 and matthew. like this.
  9. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Dd it’s literally the same promo theme but significantly uglier.

DoggySwami likes this.
  10. God I love Jujubee.

heavymetalGAGA, Overdose, Sam and 9 others like this.
  11. I wish Jujubee had broken out into the "mainstream" like Trixie and Katya so she didn't have to go through the WOW Industrial Complex in order to have a television presence.

12. I just want to know who greenlighted this photo.

13. I have 0 problem with this

14. I'm ready for more of Juju and her pussy diaries.

15. The way that Juju effortlessly blew the other videos out of the water by simply being her charismatic self instead of using weirdly stilted catchphrases.

16. I can't fathom being annoyed about seeing Juju on TV again.

17. Monique is live now on Instagram and sort of implied a feud with Jimbo during the season, stating Jimbo said certain things in the workroom that Mo was not fond of. Also added how Jimbo stirs the pot throughout the rest of the cast, calling her the Gia Gunn of the season.

Lapras likes this.
  18. If Jimbo is even half as entertaining as Gia Gunn was on All Stars 4 then I'm here for this.

19. According to the future winner Mo(nique) the prize is a quarter of a million dollars

Andrew likes this.
  20. The knee pads are camp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.