RuPaul's Drag Race: Canada Vs. The World | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Canada Vs. The World

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Jan 5, 2022.

1. I actually wonder how much of this is all a scam to get us to subscribe to WoW+ or whatever to watch all the international versions that the cast is from.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  2. Knowing Ru I'd say very likely, not that it'll work when I can just watch it on a sharing website and use the money to buy pizza.

Island, Judy Jetson Hooker and Andrew like this.
  3. Well on this season of US Drag Race they do a "Stay tuned later in the show for a special look at Drag Race All Stars on Paramount+" and then it ends up just being a trailer for the last season of All Stars. Like ma'am, everyone's already watched it... no one's signing up for paramount+ to watch it now.

4. Not Juju recycling her promo look from All Stars 5…

5. Well it’s not as if it was an official promo look so she’s giving the outfit it’s TV debut haha!

6. Since this is airing on BBC3 maybe it is the best place to ask but, is it going to be available in Scotland? On the TV guides I only see "England only"
    If not then I assume it'll be on iPlayer.

7. Scotland and Wales only gets BBC3 SD rather than HD, which is perhaps a blessing in disguise for y'all given Baga's mug.

Island, Laurence, Sam and 3 others like this.
  8. Thanks for confirming.

9. I can't tell which one is her ddd.

LPMA likes this.
  10. Just to say this is only on freeview, HD is available on other providers all over the UK.

Celestial Mosaic and bestinase like this.
  11. And these are the entrance looks! Mo is serving us budget now.

12. ..and then there's MAGA

13. I’m sooo happy that in that preview alone I can already see my Thai Kween (Panpan) SERVING EXPENSIVE DRAG.

We don’t know her.

Chris Lala, Christopher and Overdose like this.
  14. Jimbo is one of my favourite queens ever. I hope she serves the truly manic absurdity I expect

LTG, singabob, Blond and 2 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

screaming the accuracy

Kyle. likes this.
  16. I just realised Monique is now Mo.

Do we know the reason for her name change?

17. She’s changing it mid-season, so we will find out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.