RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11 | Page 175 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Nov 9, 2018.

1. 'Jesus, Mary and Joseph am I on another SHOW???'
    'Now Leah, you liked this commercial, tell us why... -actually...I didn't...'
    'Such a nasty bitch!'

Best guest judge?

[​IMG]

2. So all in all what we’re saying is that it’s high time we got someone who actually knows about the art of drag back on the show? Yes I agree!
    OOooOoOUGH!
    [​IMG]

3. The best guest judge by a mile has been Gaga.

4. Ross's painful metaphors are always such a choice.

He's always saying meaningless shit like:
    "You gave us a slice of beef......but I wanted the whole BUFFET! *deadly serious tone* And there was no gravy. *shade noise*"

"She's like a great filet. But like every great filet, there's a lot of FAT. And I don't have time to chew on fat."

5. Ross stanning Farrah when no one else, including herself, would for two episodes was a little iconic.

6. When he looked that poor girl straight in the eyes and said she had 'everything it takes to win this' I just

[​IMG]

7. My boss just caught me examining your Giphy page for the exact Stacey Dooley Gif to use in Slack.
    This page is replenishing my gay electrolytes.

8. Carson is a hundred times better than Ross, sorry he doesn’t give you a dozen cheeky puns per episode that serve just as a preamble to Michelle giving a vicious read.

9. Okay, but the real casting choice here is how Ru now insists on pushing Todrick Hall in our faces on every damn choreography challenge episode.

10. Todrick HELL.

4Roses, AshleyKerwin, myblood and 5 others like this.
  11. Rupaul...doesn't really attempt judge at all...

12. JoJo would be amazing as a guest judge. And so would be Jade! Both are huge fans of the show, very articulate and funny and have expressed again and again that they'd love to be a part of it.

13. EXCUSE ME

[​IMG]

dd

14. Todrick is the worst judge to ever be on the show by far.

15. I'm not ready for the amount of subtitles they'd put under Jade.

16. I don't know if it's bad to say, but Ross and Carson really just blended into one person for me.

17. Shania Twain sweetie I'm so sorry.

18. One of my students told me he watched the Xmas special and that he didn't understand how I liked the show. So I corrected his mistake and spent a whole period watching S10E1 with his group and telling them who to root for.

When the progenitors call me to court because their kids have failed

[​IMG]

19. Well, if he has to based his impressions on the Christmas Special, this kid wasn't wrong...at all.

AshleyKerwin, myblood, LP and 19 others like this.

20. I told him just as much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.