RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11 | Page 176 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 11

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Nov 9, 2018.

1. My fuckbuddy introduced me to Carson and he was really lovely kii

2. BTG

BTG

I think Mike Ruiz is my favourite in the pantheon of forgotten early season judges.

Well, Merle too but I also love/hate how hilariously not made for TV she was.

3. Alexis was ready. She was not having it.

4. We’re gay, Ru.

myblood, evilsin, Lander and 16 others like this.
  5. If we're talking about iconic/flop judges, I had to rewatch Khloe's first appearance on season 6 going on and on about her big fat puss a few days ago.

6. it's gettin biggah
    the puss is gettin biggah

7. I can be the camel baby you can be the toe

8. This is frankly iconic ddd

AKA Mariah Paris Balenciaga and various other queens being flabbergasted for 15 minutes.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  9. theelusivechanteuse and Jwentz like this.

10. Hydrogen is at the top of the...

Kimora: Food Chain
    Gia: Solar System

... I cannot.

11. BTG

BTG

Mariah, Jasmine and Gia are the only queens who don’t look absolutely busted in that video.

12. I can't at Valentina calling Lady Bunny an "inbred pig in a wig"

13. Uno

Uno

This was more frustrating than entertaining. It's obvious she's putting on an act most of the time ("what's a chocolate chip!?" "I don't know what a muscle is!?") but it's just alarming why someone would want that to be the public perception of them.

14. Kimora like Kalorie will never pique my interest if she’s doing a larger than life artform and takes inspiration from something as bland as the Kardashians.

15. Kimora was a disappointment, before the show she said something as ''I am going to go all BGC if I get casted''

and then we got

[​IMG]

AshleyKerwin and Overdose like this.
  16. If it was anyone else, I'd believe they were putting it on. Kimora...I don't know if she has the range or depth to even try and fake it honestly nn

Sleepycat likes this.
  17. Kimora’s monkey animation remains one of the most bizarre moments of the show’s history.

18. Her facial expression for the monkey was HORRIFIC. Paired with a raspy male voice sounding like it was trying to be soothing for maximum creepy effect.

JMRGBY88, myblood, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.