RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6 | Page 237 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. See also:
    [​IMG]

junglefish likes this.
  2. Just curious is it that Rosé’s face and features are really masculine and it doesn’t take make up well or can she just not paint?

3. She can't paint

evilsin, McQueer, Lander and 12 others like this.
  4. Even trade of the season Nina West managed to serve a cute makeup look

5. [​IMG]

evilsin, sesita, Lander and 18 others like this.
  6. upload_2021-4-8_12-24-44.gif

sesita, ItBeats, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  7. Nina West is a sexually abusive Republican thumb.

R92, lushLuck, dvno and 5 others like this.
  8. That is not a future I wish to be a part of.

[​IMG]

Dijah., evilsin, Lander and 31 others like this.
  9. Just doing a casual browse on Reddit and I came across what is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen?

oie_8135144n2YCA8Pt.jpg

Honestly, I can't recall violently recoiling at something quite as severely as I did when I saw this.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  10. Some of you really to to relax with some of the stuff you say about the queens on here. There is a line where its a joke and abuse, fucking hell.

TrixieVillaintina, ssa, Jam and 3 others like this.
  11. Agreed. Coming into this thread and reading some of these comments, need to double check its PJ and not Reddit.

12. [​IMG]

Anyway, if Rose wins she will only be the second worst winner after Yvie, so congratulations to her <3

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    ItBeats, R92, lushLuck and 13 others like this.
  13. Yvie was a really solid winner. She gave us drama, is a great performer and served creative looks that she didn’t just pay a designer a fortune to do for her, proving that you can win a newer season without having a ton of money in the first place. Y’all do way too much on her.

14. I like Yvie. She's messy as fuck, but come on now - that girl is literally giving her life on that stage. She fucking lives for it, and it shows. She's a fantastic performer, with a wild imagination.

Dijah., evilsin, sesita and 24 others like this.
  15. And none of those things make you a great winner.

nikkysan, Monkey Meat, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  16. Uno

Uno

I literally could not tell you a single thing Yvie has done post-drag race outside of that stupid reality TV show she did with the other girls.

17. She wore sweatpants at a meet and greet because she’s punk and different.

18. Island

Island Staff Member

If Rose wins, I don’t know what happened to the pipeline on Rupaul’s ranch.

19. Obviously not the point, but outside of the horror of that list merely existing... it's also just completely wrong nn

EnsnareTheSenses likes this.
  20. Rose has Chad Michaels/Brooke Stained Tytes energy but without the furniture polish and eye for detail. As much as i can't stand the latter she did wheel out some fashion plates on Season 11 and... *grits teeth* wouldn't be too out of place in the winners circle. Can you actually imagine Rose going against the likes of Jinkx, Bob and Sasha in a battle of theatrics and comedy? The unidentifiable corpse that would remain once they'd munched and crunched through whatever ruffled monstrosity she'd donned for Week 1 of a Winners Season. The straight girl Rosali shippers would be bereft. Sobbing into their "Oh Honey" Trixie Mattel blankets

Anyways i actually don't mind Rose but they haven't done a very good job trying to pitch her as this force of drag a Winner should absolutely be. Maybe next episode

[​IMG]

evilsin, McQueer, sesita and 34 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.