RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6 | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I only watch the challenges and runways at this point, so drag me if I'm missing something, but I've sorta grown to enjoy Gottmik. She seems like she's having fun and not taking it too seriously.

K94, stuaw, Mr.Arroz and 10 others like this.
  2. It appears we'll have a real reunion/finale and not another Zoom one. The United Artists theatre in LA has been spotted with a marquee saying 'RuPaul's Drag Race Grand Finale'

DoggySwami and Zinone like this.

3. Them pulling out the "how many are we gonna eliminate? we just don't know!1!!1!"... give it up.

Also GottMik talking about not having to lip sync knowing she should've at least once kfjkshfk

4. I love all of the Rose meltdowns here, they'll be fun to read back on after she doesn't win and everyone got upset here for no reason.

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's called a discussion, there's no meltdowns?

Lander, K94, constantino and 21 others like this.
  6. She's grown on me. She hasn't gotten much personal content and I don't think being funded by the Getty's is a talent but she has shown more fun in her personality lately. People have her as a winner contender though and I don't see that for her.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  7. I just found out Rosé apparently has one of the best track records of all time for Drag Race US? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ??

8. Brooke Lynn Hytes had one of the strongest non-All-Stars sets of runway looks ever honestly. Maybe a couple too many floaty/drapey/caftanny moments but she never looked bad.

Capitan, Sleepycat and Andrew.L like this.
  9. Sam

Sam

I’m watching AS2 and god damn the show really BEEN on a downward trajectory ever since the mirror switched and Phi Phi’s face shattered huh mama x

sesita, Lander, constantino and 11 others like this.
  10. Between the abuse claims, nazism and racism of Sharon Needles, Tyra threatening to bomb drag con, Trixie winning by default after the Shangela (and Ben) rigging, and Trinity being outed as a racist transphobe...Rosè would be far from being the worst person to reach the hall of fame .

But, even so, Symone rightfully has this in the bag.

lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  11. I actually liked Rosé from the beginning tbh. But she's not a winner to me. They might crown her but ya no.

Gottmik is more of a winner even though I don't feel it. But they've been saving her from the bottom so much. You know production wants to crown a trans queen.

Symone is truly the one this season that has been fun to watch. For a winner she's been in the bottom far too much. But she's my winner. But I'd rather see her crowned in All Stars. The racist fans have been screaming that she's been favourited since episode 2 and fuck all the way off. If anyone is scooting along it's Kandy.

and you fucking know what. They might as well crown Kandy in this terrible season so I never have to see her again.

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. I just read 15 people concur that *checks notes* Brooklyn Hytes would have made a great winner and had great fashion.

Y’all will never see me again. Goodbye.

13. I’m not watching this but is this weekend not the final?! Oh my god.

Andrew.L and johnny_tsunami like this.
  14. I've thought for a while that the winners of each season have gotten progressively worse and worse since Bob (with the exception of Jaida) so Rose winning wouldn't shock me but also... I can't help but agree that she would be the worst winner? She doesn't bring anything new to the table or have a message to spread with her drag. She's a technically competent, jack-of-all-trades drag queen that isn't really dislikable in any way but drag is more than that. That's why queens like her and Jan are better off leaving midway as loveable fan favorites. At least Sasha, Aquaria and Yvie all had very clear and unique aesthetics and visions with their drag (although Yvie hasn't really... done much since) and Jaida while also being a sort of jack-of-all-trades was at least infinitely more charming and funny than Rose while also serving much better looks every week.

Thankfully the fan vote doesn't really mean shit so there's still hope. Let's not forget Eureka had more cheers than Aquaria at the Season 10 finale.

Andrew.L and eatyourself like this.
  15. [​IMG]

sesita, Jersey, flowersandu and 24 others like this.
  16. Yeah exactly where I'm at too. She isn't particularly hilarious or great at acting but you can see she's enjoying herself and going with the challenge, it's such a different energy from Kandy, Symone and Rosé.

17. Yeah she seems to be enjoying the learning process and honing new skills. It’s refreshing.

18. BTG

BTG

I can’t even watched Nailed It without the other member of Stephanie’s Child showing up.

rufus and ChrisC like this.

19. One of these things is not like the other.

sesita, K94, TheDangerZone and 10 others like this.
  20. If they are pushing ahead with an in-person finale then it would be deserved if the season 12 girls got their moment as well considering they never got it last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.