RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6 | Page 251 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is lifting me

Dijah., 4Roses, evilsin and 28 others like this.
  2. Two of the worst lipsyncers of the season?? That's a choice.

3. I wasn't impressed with Mik in her first lip sync but I really enjoyed her in the top 4 lip sync, and her performance in Lucky was brilliant.

Txetxu and TrixieVillaintina like this.
  4. Mik ATE the Lucky performance. Best verse and overall star quality. This episode felt like a real turning point and they feel poised to win. The chat with Ru, the confessional edits and the performance all felt like a victory lap.

evilsin, Sail On, navytaxi and 13 others like this.
  5. I mean, the last few episodes have been pretty hit or miss attempts at making the race look close and all the queens in the final 4 have stand out moments. Except Kandy's manufactured stand out moment in the roast was not as well received by the viewers (no surprise) and then was immediately followed up by a bottom 2 placement.
    Rosé's stand out moment in the acting challenge was, again, not THAT impressive or mindblowing as a viewer despite how hard the show has made us try to feel like she's so amazing (ie; Michelle saying she is "like Bianca" after the roast)

But Mik came across great in this final episode, and while she doesn't have a LOT of technical wins under her belt. This episode definitely solidified her as a front runner, and she won Snatch Game which always feels like a bigger deal than just winning a lowly forgettable challenge, AND she won the ball - which again, feels like a bigger deal than winning a random challenge. Those 2 challenges (+ the Roast, which in my opinion she should've won) are really solid challenges to win, and she has a storyline, solid runways, and some purpose to win.
    Symone had a win in Flag Fac'try, then didn't have a win for six whole episodes until the makeover and the branding challenge which were both joint wins. But her runways have been strong, her story has been strong, her personality is strong, and she has meaning and purpose behind her drag as well.

So really it's a toss up between Symone and Mik and I think we should just crown them both and forget this all happened.
    But I don't know... It's really going to come down to the finale lipsyncs.

6. If Symone doesn’t win do you humans think her and Gigi would accept being on the same All Stars season?

Andrew.L likes this.
  7. Hopefully not so we just get Symone.

Txetxu, joe_alouder, Lander and 12 others like this.
  8. The way they're churning out seasons I'd imagine one of them could turn it down as long as they agreed to be on a season the year after.

Andrew.L likes this.
  9. I know we hate her but

I honestly can’t see Manila in this picture ññ

10. I've decided Yuhua Hamasaki is a legend who was burdened by the worst season of Drag Race. Take this up with your mothers

[​IMG]

evilsin, junglefish, Bolton and 25 others like this.
  11. This literally looks like a different person. I'm so confused.

navytaxi likes this.
  12. When did Alaska and Willam become so nice on the Race Chaser podcast? They're being so kind to Kandy and Rose's runway looks from the last episode...

POPGASM likes this.
  13. Sibling Watchery is the better podcast now. Tell it like it actually is, Bob.

14. 100% agree!
    It's always been the case that my favourite Drag Race girl was Bob and Alaska in joint place. But the sheer amount of content that Bob has provided during lockdown, all of it amazing, means they're my new number one!

15. I think they tend to be kinder to the current girls. And harsher on the older seasons.

aaronhansome and AceReject like this.
  16. You could tell me this was Bella Thorne and I'd believe it.

17. Uno

Uno

Always has been.

[​IMG]

dylanaber, Txetxu, ohaimanabu and 6 others like this.
  18. Miss Fame stays winning, they deserve the world.

19. Can a kind soul PM me any S13 finale spoilers if/when they appear? I realize the spoiler thread probably has multiple seasons worth of shit going on so trying to avoid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.