RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6 | Page 252 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 / All Stars 6

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

2. People can be so ridiculous. Imagine being so ignorant and so entitled to believe you have the right to call a complete stranger out via DM.

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, Juango and 2 others like this.
  3. Uno

Uno

She swiftly deleted that account tho, haa. I love when the girls don't block out the account names - not so fun when the tables are turned. Get her, Jade!

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, Juango and 2 others like this.
  4. Imagine not thinking Tatianna killed that reunion. You will speak when I am DONE.

4Roses, evilsin, junglefish and 28 others like this.
  5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Today is the three year anniversary of Robbie Turner's car accident, happy anniversary everyone!

4Roses, evilsin, dvno and 37 others like this.
  6. Rip fake Uber driver.

Mr.Arroz and matthew. like this.
  7. Remember when she said that she only lived because she wore a seatbelt? RIP to the fake Uber driver that died from a DUI collision that never happened because he didn't wear a seatbelt.

8. Surely the only finale spoiler anyone needs is that after the finale season 13 has finally finished

LPT, evilsin, dvno and 12 others like this.
  9. Uno

Uno

I find it crazy that Robbie still has never posted on any social media since it's happened. It's almost like he died and the Uber driver was the one that was just fine.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    LPT, 4Roses, evilsin and 22 others like this.
  10. The crackheaded thrill of reading about Asia killing all of those butterflies during the season 10 finale.

LPT, 4Roses, Sam and 26 others like this.
  11. BTG

BTG

Asia killing all those butterflies, Aquaria falling over and the real possibility that Eureka could win. A nightmare.

LPT, 4Roses, evilsin and 21 others like this.
  12. Such a surreal moment, the way it actually made headlines, the bizzarre interview Robbie gave after involving a gross and bent hat under a shower... quite the scandal actually!

13. Is it only three years??? It feels like a lifetime ago!

14. [​IMG]
    About how long ago Season 13 started

junglefish, Mr.Arroz, Lander and 7 others like this.
  15. This season was honestly worth it just for Aunty Chan talking about Tina Burner at 38:00.

R92, Daniel!, Mr.Arroz and 11 others like this.
  16. Is Tina Burner the most...un-becoming drag queen aesthetic we have ever seen?

relby, 4Roses, dvno and 9 others like this.
  17. Actually, I hear they're still filming episodes in a bunker somewhere.

18. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

IMHO stan twitter has been my favorite thing this season. Here's a compilation of every "you're big" from this season of IMHO. I'm living for Aunty Chan.

R92, Zinone, Andy French and 8 others like this.
  19. Season 8 feels like an eternity ago... the beginning of Drag Race’s steady decline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.