RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 | Page 521 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Apparently the season 14 cast reveal is happening next week but season 13 was so cursed I’m not sure I’m ready

Andrew and Sleepycat like this.
  2. The Main show production team is so tone-deaf and ignorant, you just know they'll bring a "surprise" twist format back for ep 1 next season instead of giving us fans what we all want
    - Photoshoot mini challenge
    - Drag on a dime maxi challenge

ItBeats, Lander, Red Coat and 16 others like this.
  3. Was speaking to this cisgender straight girl about drag race and she asked me:

Who’s the bald lady with the PETALS?

I-

chriscrk and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  4. Come get these petals!

Sam, JMRGBY and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  5. Season 9 was probably the last season I really enjoyed.

Sam, Lander, CaliDevotion and 13 others like this.
  6. After Season 13, I never want to watch another season of the main show (truly the worst ever) but I'll take any excuse to watch more of Miss Symone (the one redeeming feature of that cursed hellscape).

SecretSatisfaction and Sleepycat like this.
  7. Season 13 had some moments and I think it really suffered from being overly long and produced vs the queens themselves (I'm thinking: Denali's 100% Pure Love, Utica's Sleeping Bag Look, Almost every one of Symone and Mik's looks, LaLa Ri picking up Joey J's notes, Kandy and Tamisha going at it). The real issue is that the challenges all felt uninspired and it came out at the same time as UK2 which was stacked.

Sam, jbnd05, Bobbyrae and 6 others like this.
  8. Utica roasting RuPaul is the highlight of season 13.

ItBeats, Lander, michaelhird and 32 others like this.
  9. Season 13 was a cursed hellhole, but looking back I think I only survived that winter on the fumes from my burning hatred for the whole thing.

Bobbyrae, RainOnFire, Mikl C and 6 others like this.
  10. Just say Tina Burner. We all hate her.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. I'm just now watching the episode of Project Runway Ru guested on which birthed this iconic look.

[​IMG]

Also, Acid Betty was there and looked amazing.

12. She really said fuck the environment!

[​IMG]

13. Condragulations to Scarlet for winning season 1 of Frack Race!

Christopher likes this.
  14. the tweet has been deleted whats the tea.

Andrew and Martyn like this.
  15. Henvy got into NFTs, got dragged on Twitter for it, and deleted.

aaronhansome likes this.
  16. oh good yes please get roasted.

17. People complaining about this is the equivalent of campaigning about straws in the ocean while ignoring 99.9% of other plastics.

facesincondensation likes this.
  18. I mean they’re also a massive scam and normalising them is a bad look.

19. One of my favourite season 13 moments was when Ross and Carson were talking about how good she had been in the last challenge and she could just turn the magic ‘on’.. she then proceeded to be amazing in the soda commercial challenge. No shady editing, no ‘we’ll say she’s good and then that week she does badly’ nonsense, just recognition of her amazing star quality.

this and her runways. I remember nothing else of season 13 honest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.