RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15 + General Discussion

She/Her/Queen
Not them cutting the reading challenge to ONE JOKE EACH.

We wanted to see the fail reads too you know cause those are ironically cringey funny ones.

Aura + Jax are overstaying their welcome. But I'm hoping there's a double sashay episode where both of them are thrown out.

My girl Luxx's lewk was everything! I love this cast.

Last edited:
I’m about halfway through the Roscoes viewing party with Sugar, Spice, and Amethyst, and it’s a great listen. They get into so much stuff that wasn’t shown due to the shorter runtime or whatever other reason- including Ru’s Snatch Game walkthroughs, some reads from the reading challenge, and Sugar’s snatch game performance being much more unhinged than showed.

I just love Sugar and Spice and their chaotic fun-loving-troll energy.

Last edited:
This cast is quite entertaining but I find most of the runways underwhelming in this season. Like, there were 5 or 6 people that deserved to be in the bottom this episode. Aura in particular has been a bottom for me nearly every episode, I'm not sure why she's being protected.

I’m glad we got to see a bit more of Anetra even if it was just in the talking heads bit but still. Loved the lip sync song choice, such an underrated bop. The right queen went home IMO.

There's a lot of unoriginal queens that are the usual Drag Race cannon fodder (Amethyst, Aura, Jaxx, Malaysia, Marcia)

I feel Salina has a slightly strange, unhinged energy and might provide good TV so I'm glad she's stayed.

Hopefully the season/editing will improve when it gets down to the real competitors.

I don't know why they couldn't have just made the first few episodes a bit longer, and shortened them a few episodes in. They did a similar thing for Season 8.