RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 8 (US Pace) | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 8 (US Pace)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by citoig, Aug 11, 2015.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Can anyone provide me some information on where to watch season 3 uncensored? I have Amazon prime so I can watch 4-6 and 7-8 on the Logo website, but I can't locate season 3 ANYWHERE.

2. Netflix has Seasons 2-6 on it, if that's any help?

3. I'm also rooting for Tatianna.She is,by far,one of the most compelling characters in the RPDR herstory.

I just wish there would be more queens from s6 because that season was a mini all-stars show.Yeah nobody is interested in Darienne or Dela but at least two of April,Mil,Laganja,Trinity or Joslyn should have been casted.And Courtney too, as she is maybe the most well rounded queen ever.But i fear she has burned the bridges.

Overdose likes this.
  4. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Not in the US strangely enough. I've looked everywhere.

5. Amazing cast obviously, but yeah, I wish it could have been a few girls bigger, to include Milk, April, or a few other queens from past seasons. Everyone here is 10/10 so I wonder what's gonna happen.

6. If you use a VPN, most other countries have the full series on Netflix.

7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Season 3's lip syncs were so iconic they had to change the fucking rules.

8. What rules did they change?

I know what happens later but I've just watched episode 2 and the Lipsink was tragic.

9. Sad at no Gia.

munro likes this.
  10. I asked her about it and she said she said "there's always next time"

She's enjoying working with the Haus of Edwards more often.

11. I was never a great fan of Gia or her take on drag. It was all about heels and hair, which I know seems like an odd complaint because we're dealing with drag queens...but she never really stood out for me.

Solenciennes and He like this.
  12. Milan deserves a low score simply due to his dewigging obsession.

13. No! That was great television. He'd just...lose control and suddenly, as Bruce Banner ripped his pants in order to become The Hulk, so Milan's wig would fly off in a frenzy!

14. Watch her audition video, her drag is more than heels and hair. She does rely on body a bit but she has some amazing looks in her.

15. She probably does but Drag Race didn't best reflect what I assume she can do. But then Vivacious and Magnolia are surely far better than they were allowed to be on the show.

16. The producers can make the best come across as the worst and vice versa.

Grantlaw42 and RHOPJ like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Vivacious is getting at least a 6 from me for the walk alone.

18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

They made it against the rules to walk off the stage when lip syncing. So then Kennedy jumped off.

Baby Clyde likes this.
  19. Give her 10 for Ornacia!

TiffanyNoir likes this.
  20. Liza Minelli lies is an iconic line already.Vivacious is hilarious

R92 and RHOPJ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.