RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1578 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. The bottom tier queens are mediocre yes, Delta is a piece of work, sure, but I'm sorry there is nobody I hate/loathe/detest more than fucking Rebecca Glasscock. I'm sure she's a nice person and all, but honey sister sweetie pie, that's NOT drag. That's her basically crossdressing for some 'str8' boys to suck some dicks* and that does not warrant a placement on a show about the art of drag - not even on Season 1.

*I would know the difference cause I do the same. I think I just read myself right there. That Shangela influence.

Remorque, Txetxu, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  2. The way Monique said “watermelon” in her runway commentary last week keeps reverberating in my head. She’s such a treasure.

Also, she’s currently on Instagram live praising Beychella. Yesterday she was going off while in line at Starbucks. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t follow her.

3. How many ways are there to say WOW!!!

stuaw, Serg., michaelhird and 2 others like this.
  4. Okay, but all of these lerrrks and fashyonezzz had me gagging this last episode. Cracker turning it the fuck out and even then being destroyed by Aquaria makes me think they're setting them both up for a fall this next episode or the one after that don't @ me.

Everybody had at least one look that I was gagging for, even Dusty.... Poor thing.

And they really have got to stop with the fucking contacts though. I don't think I've even seen Mayhem's real eye color once. Seaux stop it. /kthxbai

5. I wouldn’t class Serena as a bottom tier queen. At least she was memorable in her own terrible way.

LP and constantino like this.
  6. Really you can categorise the queens in two ways, by their calibre of drag, and by their tv entertainment values.

Most of the successful drag queens combine the two, and then you have queens like Serena who are entertaining because of how much of a train wreck they are.

Dennis likes this.
  7. Okay but HOW has no one mentioned Dax Exclamationpoint in the 'worst queens' list?? That drag name alone...

8. I legitimately forgot about Dax dddddd. She might actually be the most forgettable queen ever, Alisa is so forgettable that she's actually remembered for being forgettable, if that makes sense. Dax... what even happened with her after the show?

theelusivechanteuse and Karvel like this.
  9. Yes. We also need to include Laila McQueen on there too; she's a greatest hits compilation of other superior queens without one interesting or creative concept in her drag.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    aznjesus, stuaw, Solenciennes and 3 others like this.
  10. Do the queens still do Heaven in London the week after their elimination? Or do they just appear their randomly?

11. I don't know anything about Delta outside the show. What has she done that makes her an asshole?

12. LTG

LTG

Ru's hair.

13. But we haven't even talked about how Sasha Belle and Laila attempting to be Instagram thirst traps has eclipsed their drag queenery. The level of cringe...far too much.

Meathook, stuaw, Remorque and 13 others like this.
  14. Coco is such a surreal character, love her

aznjesus, berserkboi, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.

15. This cannot be real but I blame Sasha anyway.

16. To POUND THE ALARM, BITCH???

17. Ru’s head has started rejecting her shitty wigs. By S11 the wig will he pinned to the wall behind Ru.

KYLE and Phloo like this.
  18. Those RPDR "Facts" accounts are full of shit.

Meathook likes this.
  19. He

He

As if that would have accomplished anything.

Also, I do not think you can shave your head that easily. I call BS.

Meathook, Karvel and Lapras like this.
  20. The best thing Lalia Mcqueen did was work that applause lip sync.

heavymetalGAGA and crash9081 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.