RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1713 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Girls, there's a million ways to come for Eureka that doesn't need to reduce any of her unconfirmed traumas.

Stopremix and Terminus like this.
  2. I'm not saying she's fake whatsoever, I do believe she must be quite fun to hang with just by seeing her IG stories and whatnot.

But the whole over-explanation of her looks, her feelings, where she was coming from, her current relationship with the other queens... it all screams JKRowling's Of course there were gays/jews/antifa in Hogwarts! where she's trying to be in everybody's good books.

Anyway, now that Grindr made Israel win, they are onto their next project!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    chanex likes this.
  3. These Eureka lynchings lately

[​IMG]

stuaw, Serg., Runawaywithme and 7 others like this.
  4. I'd followed Aquaria for a long time before S10, and I always got a really bitchy / 'enough confidence to fill the entire room' vibe and to see she's a somewhat introverted weird goofball has been such a wonderful humanizing twist

5. "Ohhh GURL this candy bar has NUTS and a CREAM FILLING, ooooh girl it's gonna make me CREAM my FILLIN' GURL."

RuPaul:

[​IMG]

stuaw, Glitterizer, Serg. and 13 others like this.
  6. The worst thing I read lately has been the fact Eureka has 'staff'.

7. Not just staff, but staff that didn't recognize Asia. What kind of out of the loop hetties was she employing at DragCon?

A literal

[​IMG]

tea

8. The ‘Like I ate her!’ comment from her was so cringe-worthy because she obviously didn’t know who Peppermint from AHS was and didn’t catch the reference.

9. 'Fess up, which of you lot did this?

10. Bianca being so messy on Instagram gives me so much life.

11. Uno

Uno

I've been waiting for Abbi & Ilana to guest judge since before the season began - I'm so excited!

12. Aquaria gave me Valentina teas early on (and that's not a compliment from me in terms of personality) but she's learned to play to her strengths and isn't at all as annoying in the actual show, although her confessionals can be a bit too put-on for me. It's fine, she's very talented and plays the game well so I wouldn't mind her winning at all, but it is really is Team Anyone but Eureka for me at this point.

I am dying for the reunion though. I also was rewatching the S9 one after you guys talking about it in here and whew.

Remorque, Serg., nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  13. Aquaria is an adorable sweetheart. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm a full on stan.

14. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Yeah I didn't like Aquaria in the first couple of episodes but have gotten past that as she's progressed and she's actually pretty sweet.

nikkysan, RUNAWAY, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  15. I love Aquaria’s runways, they’re some of Drag Race’s best ever, and I don’t think anyone can argue against that but...I don’t get much else from her?

Jwentz, DoggySwami and crash9081 like this.
  16. She really keeps to her strengths and when the Vixen came for her, she learned, which is wild. That's what got me to notice the most.

17. Her dragcon performance turned me into the stan I needed to be.

Jonathan27 and Kirkland like this.
  18. Found it:

Actually I’m kind of hoping we DO get a lip sync for your legacy final just because of how strong the remaining girls are at lip syncing.

Keep it if Kameron isn’t at the final though.

19. Crown her.

Although, I’d quite like to watch her again in an All Stars season. I imagine her confessionals would be less scripted by then and more of her natural awkward self.

Kirkland likes this.
  20. Has anyone got a video of Cracker doing Gaga’s iconic ‘no sleep another club ‘nother club ‘nother club’ at her dragcon performance?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    constantino and aaronhansome like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.