RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1714 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Aquaria is an adorable sweetheart. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm a full on stan.

2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Yeah I didn't like Aquaria in the first couple of episodes but have gotten past that as she's progressed and she's actually pretty sweet.

nikkysan, RUNAWAY, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  3. I love Aquaria’s runways, they’re some of Drag Race’s best ever, and I don’t think anyone can argue against that but...I don’t get much else from her?

Jwentz, DoggySwami and crash9081 like this.
  4. She really keeps to her strengths and when the Vixen came for her, she learned, which is wild. That's what got me to notice the most.

5. Her dragcon performance turned me into the stan I needed to be.

Jonathan27 and Kirkland like this.
  6. Found it:

Actually I’m kind of hoping we DO get a lip sync for your legacy final just because of how strong the remaining girls are at lip syncing.

Keep it if Kameron isn’t at the final though.

7. Crown her.

Although, I’d quite like to watch her again in an All Stars season. I imagine her confessionals would be less scripted by then and more of her natural awkward self.

Kirkland likes this.
  8. Has anyone got a video of Cracker doing Gaga’s iconic ‘no sleep another club ‘nother club ‘nother club’ at her dragcon performance?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    constantino and aaronhansome like this.
  9. I just searched Instagram:

10. I know I shouldn't be cackling at all this shade about Eureka's many, unconfirmed traumas but i cant help it. Y'all are SAVAGE and i live.

Floppie likes this.
  11. As much as I'd love Aquaria to win for being the best, I feel the show would receive a huge backlash:

Peppermint VS Sasha? Sasha wins.
    Kennedy VS Trixie? Trixie wins.
    (POC queen?) VS Aquaria? Aquaria wins?

In a season so woke, I'd be surprised if WOW didn't turn a blind eye onto Aquaria and crown somebody else.

12. I’ve been perched in Aquaria’s corner for a while but full out stanned after I watched her lip sync Our God Is an Awesome God. This led to further exploration of her meticulous Instagram and it’s been love ever since. I mean I’ve always been a looks queen kinda girl but a sacrireligous looks queen? It was always meant to be.

heavymetalGAGA and Synthline like this.
  13. I honestly hope Monet Jujubees herself into the top 4. I just fucking love her.

14. Given the alternative based on current performance I don’t think there’d be an outcry?

Asia is the only acceptable alternative to Aquaria (and low key I want Asia to win because it feels even more earned).

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  15. Not enough Asia on this here page.

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Asia's sort of ruined it for herself after 3 non-consecutive weeks of poor performances but she's certainly got all the attributes of a winner and a couple of her runways have been really, really excellent and beyond everyone else bar Aquaria's abilities.

Aquaria should win though. Because Eureka shouldn't.

Txetxu likes this.
  17. I don't understand how they kept filming after Asia took Vixen aside and made her come to terms with herself.

I would have thrown a wig on Ru and crown her right there in the workroom.

Dennis likes this.
  18. dddd the girls really thought Miss Kameron was coming to play nice? I'm scared for anyone that has to go up against her.

19. RJF

RJF

Queen.

aaronhansome likes this.
  20. Jesus, my jaw dropped at Kameron’s Drag Con performance. Amazing.

Lost Boy and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.