RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1714 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I just searched Instagram:

2. I know I shouldn't be cackling at all this shade about Eureka's many, unconfirmed traumas but i cant help it. Y'all are SAVAGE and i live.

Floppie likes this.
  3. As much as I'd love Aquaria to win for being the best, I feel the show would receive a huge backlash:

Peppermint VS Sasha? Sasha wins.
    Kennedy VS Trixie? Trixie wins.
    (POC queen?) VS Aquaria? Aquaria wins?

In a season so woke, I'd be surprised if WOW didn't turn a blind eye onto Aquaria and crown somebody else.

4. I’ve been perched in Aquaria’s corner for a while but full out stanned after I watched her lip sync Our God Is an Awesome God. This led to further exploration of her meticulous Instagram and it’s been love ever since. I mean I’ve always been a looks queen kinda girl but a sacrireligous looks queen? It was always meant to be.

heavymetalGAGA and Synthline like this.
  5. I honestly hope Monet Jujubees herself into the top 4. I just fucking love her.

6. Given the alternative based on current performance I don’t think there’d be an outcry?

Asia is the only acceptable alternative to Aquaria (and low key I want Asia to win because it feels even more earned).

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  7. Not enough Asia on this here page.

8. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Asia's sort of ruined it for herself after 3 non-consecutive weeks of poor performances but she's certainly got all the attributes of a winner and a couple of her runways have been really, really excellent and beyond everyone else bar Aquaria's abilities.

Aquaria should win though. Because Eureka shouldn't.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. I don't understand how they kept filming after Asia took Vixen aside and made her come to terms with herself.

I would have thrown a wig on Ru and crown her right there in the workroom.

Dennis likes this.
  10. dddd the girls really thought Miss Kameron was coming to play nice? I'm scared for anyone that has to go up against her.

11. RJF

RJF

Queen.

aaronhansome likes this.
  12. Jesus, my jaw dropped at Kameron’s Drag Con performance. Amazing.

Lost Boy and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  13. Hopefully Eureka falls into the bottom again before the end. No one who's been bottom two twice has won a regular season.

14. Same.

15. [​IMG]

16. Please. I don’t want her coming back for season 11.

17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Miss Vanjie surely has to be back for Season 11 though, right?

18. Can they just ax every future pit crew segment.

19. 2014

2014 Moderator

I would so love her to come back but the fact that she is still such a huge meme that she's practically eclipsed all of the other Queens who've been eliminated after her, I'd hate for her to buckle under the pressure.

Andy French and Martyn like this.
  20. The unfortunate part of your prediction is that (as of now) Aquaria genuinely does deserve to win the crown, but if she's shit in the Lipsync Battle then I'm okay with someone else winning. You can't get complacent towards the end. Aquaria will know that more than anyone. She's very smart. Asia is a personality packed queen but her lipsync wasn't great and she was in the bottom, which puts her at a disadvantage because so far Aquaria hasn't been in the Bottom Two. Eureka is a talented powerhouse performer, but again she was in the Bottom Two. Cracker has been strong if slightly background throughout the contest, but she's never been in the Bottom Two. Her chance to strike big was Snatch Game and she was safe, unfortunately. A good all-rounder. Kameron is a bit quiet and I can't see her winning unless there's a Lipsync Battle, in which case they're all fucked.

So basically, give it to Aquaria.

Itty Bitty Piggy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.