RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1717 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. It's like seeing one of us but that actually has talent!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Synthline, Lapras and Kirkland like this.
  2. Honestly, I can’t wait to see where we go from here. If Kameron wins another challenge, she and Aquaria will be on equal footing with 2 wins, 1 bottom 3. I’m so so perched to see what happens tomorrow.

3. Aquaria has proven to be a multifaceted force. A queen who can piece together gorgeous editorial looks, eradicate a lipsync performance, serve quick wit and improvised comedy as well as come across as generally like-able and self criticizing when needed.

Her win would be more than justified at this point so get into it!

4. Ok but Aquaria’s mermaid look alone makes her deserving of crown. We love a queen who can give social commentaries while serving devastatingly gorgeous look. Talent!

5. This current drama between Bianca and Acid Betty is a kii.

6. Honestly, I prefer Cracker's looks/aesthetics to her humor.

Kirkland likes this.
  7. I love how Kameron’s quiet determination makes people so offended and bitter. The quiet queen is going top five.

8. Some nasty kween on my feed was dragging Aquaria because he felt deceived when he found out the mermaid look (that he liked initially) was based on a past Gaga look. And the same person hates Gaga. What a tit.

9. I don't have talent?

10. My talent is Popjustice.

chriscrk, munro, Sam de Jour and 2 others like this.
  11. My talent could mean anything.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. A year later and you guys are still pressed about Sasha?

You should really go to Nightgowns (whenever it's back in the UK) to see what the fuzz is all about.

[​IMG]

True.
    But, what would have Monique given us had she had the resources (aka money)?
    Tune in for All Stars 5 to find out!

I love how she gives us so much BTS tea.
    Party like WoWOWowowoOWo!

13. [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. Ok, that song might be my 11 in an Annie Lennox Rate.

16. I love it when the most talented queens stan for each other.

stuaw, Tiger Suit, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  17. There's already too much Sasha on this page. Gross.

nikkysan, evilsin, Mushroom and 16 others like this.
  18. So much TALENT!

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  19. I don´t really see Sashas links/importance in context of art and fashion though. She established a brand of being "arty" without any substance...but rather creating a safe place for her own art (which mainly is based on, again, the most cliché idea of what gender-bending and art could mean). Sure, thats a talent but I dont see her having ANY impact on the actual fashion or art scene.

I agree that Violet is a much more interesting curator look-wise, but in terms of their narrative within the season and their impact outside of the show, I can totally see similarities.

AshleyKerwin and Digital_Fossil like this.
  20. At least Sasha's evil reign is about to end.

nikkysan, evilsin, Rhombus and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.