RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1717 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I don't have talent?

2. My talent is Popjustice.

chriscrk, munro, Sam de Jour and 2 others like this.
  3. My talent could mean anything.

Vasilios likes this.
  4. A year later and you guys are still pressed about Sasha?

You should really go to Nightgowns (whenever it's back in the UK) to see what the fuzz is all about.

[​IMG]

True.
    But, what would have Monique given us had she had the resources (aka money)?
    Tune in for All Stars 5 to find out!

I love how she gives us so much BTS tea.
    Party like WoWOWowowoOWo!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. Ok, that song might be my 11 in an Annie Lennox Rate.

8. I love it when the most talented queens stan for each other.

stuaw, Tiger Suit, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  9. There's already too much Sasha on this page. Gross.

nikkysan, evilsin, Mushroom and 16 others like this.
  10. So much TALENT!

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  11. I don´t really see Sashas links/importance in context of art and fashion though. She established a brand of being "arty" without any substance...but rather creating a safe place for her own art (which mainly is based on, again, the most cliché idea of what gender-bending and art could mean). Sure, thats a talent but I dont see her having ANY impact on the actual fashion or art scene.

I agree that Violet is a much more interesting curator look-wise, but in terms of their narrative within the season and their impact outside of the show, I can totally see similarities.

AshleyKerwin and Digital_Fossil like this.
  12. At least Sasha's evil reign is about to end.

nikkysan, evilsin, Rhombus and 9 others like this.
  13. "No, you're the one that's upset. I'm not upset."
    "Do I look upset to you?"

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  14. I believe the true enemy of season 10 has been Michelle Visage. She holds far too much sway over the judging panel and her opinions are getting increasingly nonsensical, and random. I don't think I've agreed with a single thing she's said this season. It's very frustrating seeing certain queens go top and bottom based on whatever mood she's in that particular day. She needs to be Santinoed.

15. I love Jujubee so much.

16. She won't be, and it's a shame. I feel like she's a lot of the reason that Cracker isn't doing as well as she could be. Ru looked to be really enjoying Cracker in the challenge but then she didn't even end up placing high that week.

17. Oh, a couple of my friends praise Sasha while hating Violet. I have to continuously drink to get through that conversation every.single.time.

TheOnlyOne and Capitan like this.
  18. Why am I suddenly a Kameron stan? I love my quiet, competent Goddess. Take out Eureka in the final and make Top 2 at least, legend.

19. I wouldn't go and see Nightgowns if I had free tickets and Sasha was performing the show in my back garden.

I'd just shut the curtains and wait for the police to arrive to deal with the noise pollution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.