RuPaul's Drag Race *SPOILERS*

If Dida showed up in anything better than this, she'd already be leaps and bounds better than her season.

tumblr_inline_n917yySGDb1robswo.png
"Dida Ritz looked a mess, That dry ass wig and that awful ass makeup"

This wouldn't be the first time Nina engaged in T that wasn't true.

I honestly don't think this is another fakeout...

In her live stream she said that 'I'm probably gonna lose like 10,000 followers after this week's episode', which coincides with the Nina Vs Aja T...

I'll take it with a pinch of salt but I wouldn't be surprised.

he/him
Is Aja really that much of a fan favourite though? I know going in she already had a sizeable profile but she's been a bit shit and a lot people seemed to have realised she isn't all that.

he/him
I honestly don't think this is another fakeout...

In her live stream she said that 'I'm probably gonna lose like 10,000 followers after this week's episode', which coincides with the Nina Vs Aja T...

I'll take it with a pinch of salt but I wouldn't be surprised.
Nina also said before this last episode that she probably wouldn't have fans anymore afterwards because of her behavior and all that happened was that she cried/was overtaken by her inner saboteur. From what I've noticed she tends to be her own worst critic, so I think her perception of herself/how she'll be received is usually far worse than it actually is.

(Full disclosure, I'm not trying to armchair-psychologize here; I just feel like I can relate.)

Oh...oh.

he/him
Sooo...

Aja - Alyssa Edwards
Alexis - Liza Minnelli
Cynthia - ????
Farrah - Gigi Gorgeous (What kind of awful ass choice?)
Nina - Jasmine Masters
Peppermint - Nene Leakes
Sasha - Marlene Dietrich
Shea - Naomi Campbell
Trinity - Amanda Lepore
Valentina - Miss Colombia

Valentina's about to go down in flames, isn't she?

Peppermint, Shea, Sasha and Alexis are already safe and all they had to was show up.

They should outlaw doing former contestants. I mean JESUS - what a terrible line up.