RuPaul's Drag Race *SPOILERS*

The Snatch Game characters are:
Vanjie - Cleopatra
Roxxxy - Tasha Salad
Gottmik - The dog who played Lassie

giphy.gif

The Paint Ball

Runway Categories: Monochromatic, Drag Imitates Art and a Designed Look using Paint.

Guest: Stephanie Hsu

WIN: Gottmik

TOP2: Plastique

HIGH: Roxxxy, Shannel

LS Song: “Jump in Line” by Harry Belafonte

BLOCKED: Angeria

Hmm!

Mik and Plastique lowkey show two of the best ever ball packages… Plastique in particular is not to be missed, the one she constructs/paints is insane.

Roxxxy not giving us what we like on a sewing challenge and having to endure a Gottmik lipsync?

Oh let me skip that episode.
I'm choosing to frame this positively as that (and this is predicated on the info that she's a top 2 finalist being true) she has crucial mid-late season momentum and that she excels in the challenges she didn't the first two times around, thus providing her with the perfect All Stars narrative of someone who finally succeeds in all capacities and is a truly well-rounded winner.

(I also, on paper, wouldn't mind at all if Angeria won - I'm just particularly feral for Roxxxy).

Isn’t Roxxxy blocked following episode one which is why she doesn’t win?
Presumably it still largely works the same as AS7, in that they can still 'win', just not receive the reward for it. I remember reading from the information though that apparently this time around, they don't find out who's blocked from the episode before until the judging actually takes place. And it may or may not impact mini challenge wins, which may or may not also provide opportunities for stars etc.

Plastique absolutely should be in the top episode 1 instead of Jorgeous, Vanjie should have been safe, and they should have changed the rules to eliminate Nina West on the spot...

Preliminary S17 Cast Disappearances:

Acacia Forgot - Los Angeles, CA
Allonna Dee - Tucson, AZ
Arrietty - Seattle, WA
Crystal Envy - Asbury Park, NJ
Hormona Lisa - Chattanooga, TN
Jewels Sparkles - Tampa, FL
Joella - Los Angeles, CA
Kori King - Boston, MA
Lana Ja'Rae - New York City, NY
Lexi V. Love - Louisville, KY
Lucky Starzzz - Miami, FL
Onya Nurve - Cleveland, OH
Sam Star - Birmingham, AL
Suzie Toot - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Still very much subject to change. Unfortunately, Alexis Bevels does not appear to have been cast.

Last edited:
The way this show is either HALF THE CAST IS FROM NY to... here's just one ñññ

I quick glimpse at their IG and I'm digging Arriety and Lana. Lucky is giving Nina Bonina fffffffff

Preliminary S17 Cast Disappearances:

Acacia Forgot - Los Angeles, CA
Allonna Dee - Tucson, AZ
Arrietty - Seattle, WA
Crystal Envy - Asbury Park, NJ
Hormona Lisa - Chattanooga, TN
Jewels Sparkles - Tampa, FL
Joella - Los Angeles, CA
Kori King - Boston, MA
Lana Ja'Rae - New York City, NY
Lexi V. Love - Louisville, KY
Lucky Starzzz - Miami, FL
Onya Nurve - Cleveland, OH
Sam Star - Birmingham, AL
Suzie Toot - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Still very much subject to change. Unfortunately, Alexis Bevels does not appear to have been cast.
Have updated this! Acacia Forgot is in, and Kalista Stage and The Angel are out.