RuPaul's Drag Race *SPOILERS*

Rmx

He/Him/His
dd I'm watching this on my friend's WOW+ account and he literally stopped watching the moment they announced the top 2. Shady bitch.

I think if they really wanted Plastique or any particular Queen in the finale, WOW would have made it happen a la Shea in All Stars 7. It’s between Angeria and Roxxxy, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a double crowning because two charities would benefit. Vanjie is just there to make up the numbers.

Last edited:
Current T for the remainder of the season:

Nina gives her second badge to Roxxxy, and Gottmik chooses Vanjie.
Episode 4: Makeover
Top 2: Roxxxy & Vanjie
Win: Roxxxy
Block: Gottmik

Episode 5: Property Queens (think the room makeover challenge of AS5 & S16)
Top 2: Angeria & Shannel
Win: Shannel
Block: Plastique

Episode 6: Rusical
Top 2: Plastique & Nina
Win: Plastique
Block: Shannel

Episode 7: Dance
Top 2: Roxxxy & Jorgeous
Win: Jorgeous
Block: Nina

Episode 8: Roast
Top 2: Angeria & Vanjie
Win: Vanjie
Block: Roxxxy

Episode 9: Design
Top 2: Roxxxy & Shannel
Block: Angeria
This is the last block of the season

Episode 10: Commercial
Top 2: Plastique & Roxxxy

Episode 11: Lalaparuza
Roxxxy Vs. Shannel : Lisa Lisa - Head to Toe
Gottmik Vs. Angeria : Taylor Swift - Anti Hero
Nina Vs. Vanjie : Carly Rae Jepsen - Beach House
Plastique Vs. Jorgeous : Irene Cara - Fame

Plastique Vs. Vanjie : Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Angeria Vs. Roxxxy : Carrie Underwood - Good Girl

Angeria Vs. Roxxxy Vs. Vanjie : Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time

Win: Angeria

Episode 12: Grand Finale variety show

Queen of Charity: Nina (voted for by the other queens, Nina earns an extra 50-100k for her charity)

Badge count:
Angeria: 5
Gottmik: 2
Jorgeous: 2
Nina: 3 (earns a 3rd badge from a mini challenge)
Plastique: 3 (Same as Nina)
Roxxxy: 4
Shannel: 2
Vanjie: 3

Angeria, having the most stars, chooses Vanjie to join her and Roxxxy in the top 3
Episode 4’s challenge and top 2 are accurate, and the episode 5 challenge is as well, but everything else here is fiction as far as I can tell.

Episode 4: Girl Groups Makeover/Verse/Choreography (insanely ambitious)
Top 2: Roxxxy and Vanjie
Win: Roxxxy and Vanjie (tie)
Block: Angeria

Episode 5: Property Queens
Teams are Nina/Shannel, Roxxxy/Plastique, Jorgeous/Gottmik, and Angeria/Vanjie.
Top 2: Roxxxy and Plastique
Block: Almost Angeria again, but then a very emotional Roxxxy blocks Mik instead dd.

Episode 6: Roast
Top 2: Angeria and Plastique
Win: Angeria
Block: Roxxxy

There are extra badges thrown in here and there with mini-challenges and double badges for challenges, etc. But I’m honestly not keeping track.

But regard everything after episode 4 in that full-season summary as junk, I think the girls on Discord are playing a little joke.

rdp

he/him
Plastique top 2 in the Roast of all challenges?

oprah-winfrey-oprah-gif.gif

So Plastique could have won three episodes in a row (like Roxxxy)? Not to mention, episode One where she should have been in the top 2 as well. She really came to smash. Damn, girl could have been the new Jimbo (win the challenge and lose the lipsync)!

So Plastique could have won three episodes in a row (like Roxxxy)? Not to mention, episode One where she should have been in the top 2 as well. She really came to smash. Damn, girl could have been the new Jimbo (win the challenge and lose the lipsync)!
Snatch Game was episode three.

So I'm guessing one of the main storylines for this season (at least for the first half) is going to be whatever tension they're able to get out of Angeria vs. Roxxxy, and their various blocks/near blocks?

Rmx

He/Him/His
So I'm guessing one of the main storylines for this season (at least for the first half) is going to be whatever tension they're able to get out of Angeria vs. Roxxxy, and their various blocks/near blocks?

It seems like it. Feels forced. I feel like Angeria is not even that pissed off (more flattered) about it but was asked by production to amp it up. Of course I can't be sure about that, but it feels like it.