RuPaul's Drag Race UK - 2019 | Page 170 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK - 2019

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Ha, indeed - I've had the privilege of seeing the show! Not a weak link in the house. Lydia's Sarah is just incredible.

Chris Lala and Joe. like this.
  2. I will.

nikkysan and matthew. like this.
  3. @Holly Something, come collect your winnings!

Klub Kids guy interrupted Katya’s solo slot tonight to tell the audience 2 jokes he came up with. Neither were funny.

Other than that, brilliant show! (Even if Manila failed to land a single joke...)

Kuhleezi, Aidan, Sam and 3 others like this.
  4. Called it!

Kuhleezi, LP, papatrick and 5 others like this.
  5. I've been mulling RuPaul's appearance on SNL for since it aired, and it unsurprisingly felt very inauthentic.

The irony of 'don't take life too seriously!', 'you're born naked, and the rest is drag!' and 'don't take life too seriously!!' when every story we've heard coming out about RuPaul losing her shit on set or treating the queens like crap completely contradicts this.

I absolutely knew she would mostly present in male form during the live segments (and fine, she doesn't like the quick drag on herself, etc), but it felt very contradictory to what she presents as herself.

Either you present us the fluffy shit, or you own your own shit. There's no choosing it when it suits your own purpose rubbish.

MarkAnthony and Andrew.L like this.
  6. NOOOOOOO.

Get off the stage, luv.

Holly Something likes this.
  7. Andrew didn't say a word at my date!

8. So The Vivienne went off on an audience member, keep destroying that win gal.

stuaw and dell321 like this.
  9. What happened this time?

ssa likes this.
  10. I enjoyed a good chunk of it, but I can't help to stan Vas' never ending hatred for this season whenever it gets mentioned on this forum.

[​IMG]

scottdisick94, K94, Sam and 9 others like this.
  11. The Viv has a massive chip on her shoulder and an inflated ego. She’s not even cunty-but-likeable in the way that someone like Violet is. I lived for her during the season, but since then ... girl, take it easy.

K94, Sam, Overdose and 10 others like this.
  12. I had to unfollow her on Twitter she was making me cringe. Her spelling is atrocious also. Massive chip, massive ego, delusional!

londonrain, DoggySwami and stuaw like this.
  13. You forgot

[​IMG]

stuaw likes this.
  15. "Before you were born" Vivienne is 27 years old, was she fighting for trans people in primary school?

16. La Viv has never said Gay Rights

17. Was that video staged?

18. No that was her win.

19. It’s bizarre that her go-to insult is to infantilise people (“you child”, “before you were fucking born”, etc). Sis, are you actually 47 pretending to be 27? Because if so I’m not seeing the maturity.

K94, Trinu 3.0, Remorque and 5 others like this.
  20. 'David I'll deal with this'

*proceeds to deal with it terribly*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.