RuPaul's Drag Race UK - 2019 | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK - 2019

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam

Viv ripping off her brows... a me stumbling in from a night out tea

acl, LPT, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  2. CRYSTAL WORKING THE POLE OMGGGG

3. I love that the Vivienne is REAL to anyone who asks her opinion. No fake shit

4. Sam

Sam

NOOOOOOOOAJDSGFKGLDJFH

Jamie, acl, Glitterizer and 37 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

Baga this week was basically her Amy in a Ginger Spice wig. The outfit was awful, there was no shape and it just looked lumpy. I don’t get why she’s sailing.

The Viv had me gagged, and Divina and Crystal turned it out too. Really incredible stuff.

Poor Vinegar has personality in spades but really is just lacking the execution. Such a shame. Sum Ting is miles out of her depth.

6. Why was Baga safe over Cheryl? Baga looked like a bag in her outfit.

7. I kind of hated Blu’s look

PopGaga, Phloo and SunshineConcubine like this.
  8. It was very Chad Michaels.

Also Raven was pretty much the best thing about this episode.

9. I can’t believe they got Raven (who wasn’t able to tour for 7yrs because of a DUI) to ride in on top of a car.

boyaloud, LPT, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  10. Well if she was there to do Ru’s makeup, I guess at least it gave her something worthwhile to do.

It really should have been Baga in the bottom two with Vinegar if we’re talking about how bad that dress was.

acl, dirtypony, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  11. Baga Chips wore a shapeless scouring pad nappy and was safe? This show is so bad at hiding their storyboards.

12. I’ve gone right off The Vivienne.

Stuart likes this.
  13. Baga being safe is the biggest joke of the season so far

14. Baga is getting right on my raving titties

I do like how they are just being totally honest with each other if someone is doing shit

15. BTG

BTG

I screamed at Black Death realness and whatever Blu was trying to serve in her quick drag.

16. Also I see they are doing like the first US Snatch Game and having different guest judge than did the game.

Prediction- Geri will love whoever does Thatcher.

17. BTG

BTG

Ru saying ’póg mo thóin’ was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

LPT, Kuhleezi, citoig and 6 others like this.
  18. I adore the Vivienne as a reality TV contestant. Pure old school Drag Race vibes. Throw her into the ring with Raven and Raja.

acl, Stopremix, Glitterizer and 23 others like this.
  19. Apart from the make up The Vivienne's outfit was a mess?! I have no idea why everyone was raving about it.

dirtypony, Kuhleezi, myblood and 6 others like this.
  20. I'm so confused about the judging of Cheryl's outfit. I thought it was very middle of the pack, definitely not potential bottom material.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.