RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Spoiler:

They apparently make a thing about it - sirens etc, and Ru needing to head back home to ‘be safe with his family’. And then presumably a reprisal with all the usual safety procedures next episode.

Great first episode. Such a strong roster of queens - Lawrence came off brilliantly, and Tayce’s Welsh Dragon look was a knockout.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. We stan a diverse queen.

3. Amazing! Thank you!

4. It’s all about Tayce.

A&E, sesita, RUNAWAY and 14 others like this.
  5. BTG

BTG

I’m not sure I’ve screamed more in my life at anything than “Tia Kofi as ALAN TURING”

I-

6. Tayce's dragon deserved a critique damn it!

A&E, dvno, highcontrast and 24 others like this.
  7. I just wish it was this cast we were getting a 4-episode premiere with as opposed to their dull American counterparts.

8. Those Maleficent hair horns pulling focus for the entire lipsync

[​IMG]

A&E, dirtypony, RUNAWAY and 18 others like this.
  9. NOT ALAN TURING ZBFJJDJDJBDJF BYEEEEE

10. Tayce is such a fucking icon already. Every moment on screen was TV gold. Crown her.

But what a strong batch of queens also? Lawrence was brilliant and Asstina was fantastic. Tia is an absolute ray of sunshine and I kinda wanna be her best friend.

I felt like it was a good episode for everyone though and even the bottom queens didn't do bad.

11. I was screaming Shirley Bassey for Tayce - she's Welsh!

These young queens

12. LTG

LTG

The half-hearted mimetyping was everything I needed.

evilsin, beyoncésweave, A&E and 14 others like this.
  13. @Holly Something, @munro, I know you've both been excited to see your girls on screen, I'm dying to hear what you thought.

Holly Something, munro and Sam like this.
  14. My first thought was Rochelle Humes ddd.

15. I'm not sure how you'd do a drag version of Rochelle. As she doesn't really have a distinctive style or over the top / in your face personality.

Unless you did her with the dog and champagne when All Fired Up was iTunes number one for 7/11ths of a Second.

16. Or during the Chasing Lights era when they all wore black dresses with colour-coded leggings.

lushLuck, Island, _hazzie_ and 2 others like this.
  17. Asstina was serving Azealia Banks face in her entrance look - I wish I had her confidence

This show is just so refreshing compared to the US run at the moment and Ru seems to be having a lot more fun
    I found Graham a bit annoying this time out so am looking forward to Alan and Sheridan Smith next week

boyaloud likes this.
  18. BTG

BTG

Tia is a JOY. Her wig was a cultural frizzy moment. Don’t @ me.

Tayce is everything and I gasped at Asstina’s Naomi.

The confessional lighting highlighting A’Whora’s poorly matched foundation ddddd.

A&E, dvno, sesita and 20 others like this.
  19. Screaming that the UK version didn’t pull a Sharon Needles edit and fully showed Cherry marching her ass back out and in again.

evilsin, beyoncésweave, A&E and 47 others like this.
  20. I'm glad they kept it, Cherry had a good attitude about it, and it was legitimately funny.

evilsin, beyoncésweave, A&E and 34 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.