RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Omg the elimination..........

4Roses, dvno, beyoncésweave and 28 others like this.
  2. Also, I bloody love Dua Lipa but for some reason her songs never seem to hit the spot in a lip-sync...

Jamie, Lately, Pineapple and 4 others like this.
  3. K94

K94

Jourdan Dunn eating us up with both look and critique - can only stan, luv

evilsin, 4Roses, dvno and 28 others like this.
  4. All tea that elimination was more shocking than Joe black

5. Not me going ‘I feel really sorry for Tia, if she was up against anyone else she would win this’ during the lip sync.

[​IMG]

evilsin, 4Roses, dvno and 29 others like this.
  6. Tia's my favourite of the series personality-wise (and I didn't even think the dress was *that* bad) but she did not win that lipsync. Oh at all.

7. Not three of them in a row crying during the critiques.

evilsin, 4Roses, dvno and 35 others like this.
  8. I know they had to keep her for the "rising to the sexy challenge" storyline but Ginny should have been in the bottom.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

GAGGED but........I'm relieved?? Like I ADORE the eliminated Queen but the one that stayed is maybe one of my favourites ever? Her shocked reaction alone should hopefully lessen the amount of suspected trolling she's going to receive.

10. Can we all take a moment to appreciate that we're in a timeline where we get to experience Tamisha Iman and Tia Kofi at the same time?

Liberty, evilsin, 4Roses and 53 others like this.
  11. Very this.

12. K94

K94

I'm HURT by the elimination - she had the worst outfit but still

londonrain, lushLuck, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  13. That elimination SHOOK me! I didn’t see it coming at all.

Aside from that gaggery, this was another excellent episode in my opinion. The conversation Ginny had about being non-binary with Bimini was genuinely touching to watch. I kept thinking there are young people watching this right now who may actually benefit from seeing this to help them identify themselves.

I continue to be indifferent about Lawrence. Maybe I’m missing something here???

4Roses, citoig, Jamie and 19 others like this.
  14. K94

K94

Ok imma need Levitating next, Hallucinate after, followed by Boys Will Be Boys remix fanx

15. Hit the nail on the head!!!!! Thanks

16. I asked the very same question in here a fortnight ago ha!

londonrain, Stopremix and ry123 like this.
  17. Tia was fun, joyful, and perfectly disco. Not that Asttina was bad, she just didn't land on her knees the vibe of the song in the way Tia did, in my opinion. I adore Asttina, but she talked up her ability as a dancer and didn't really give much when she needed it most.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The Eastenders gag between Ru and Michelle made me scream dd

4Roses, mattieh, Jamie and 32 others like this.
  19. Asttina can dance the house down (BOOTS!), but none of that training can buy a performing personality. Also, Dua's music doesn't translate to a lip-synch.

Pineapple and Overdose like this.
  20. K94

K94

Bimini was robbed of that win. Laurence's outfit was decent but a little tight in the padding area.

citoig, A&E, Sail On and 22 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.