RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 272 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. That was an intense episode. So many highs and so many lows (H&M's stock value).

4Roses, boyaloud, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  2. RuPaul calmly announcing armageddon to the terrified, shaking queens is iconic. I wish Ru was like this with the American queens of the current series.

3. Bimini using every opportunity she can to dress like an absolute slapper is my favourite thing about this series.

4. Bimini fucking killed that challenge, I absolutely worship her.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

UGH imagine voting for Joe when Asttina was right there and she also just...didn't try at all?? What a waste of a return, but at least the runway was pretty great.

6. This is the funniest Ru has been in ages

Its started already...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    evilsin, 4Roses, boyaloud and 22 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

ALSO Sister was actually the best in BananaDrama but she's so deeply unlikeable fff.

evilsin, 4Roses, lushLuck and 14 others like this.
  8. The part where Ru announced the lockdown was weirdly pretty chilling.

LPT, sometimesxtc, Stopremix and 3 others like this.
  9. Which was also disgusting too considering fabric, scissors, sewing machines, sequins etc all cost money.

lushLuck, Kuhleezi, Carlo and 2 others like this.
  10. What an episode!
    Tayce!
    Bimini!
    Sing Sang Song!
    Tia’s Lipsync!
    Joe’s runway!
    Rupaul’s kick off!
    Sister’s awful teeth!

Whew.

evilsin, 4Roses, boyaloud and 24 others like this.
  11. I wish they had split into 3 groups, each with a returning queen and have them each compete to be back in the competition. How pointless and somewhat humiliating to be brought back dressed as an animal, only to be sent home 10 minutes later.

12. Who wore it better?

zephyr, boyaloud, Jonathan27 and 7 others like this.
  13. And are there for free in the work room?

14. And you expect people to make outstanding garments in the spare five minutes they have inbetween learning scripts, doing a dance routine, filming tough conversations and finally getting to go for a piss? Come on. ChiChi was read for exactly what you’ve just said, making an outfit last minute in the work room using stuff they provided. Money is needed for drag, especially when it comes to Drag Race.

lushLuck, smellycat, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Tayce's Fatman Scooping was iconic fjkslskslaj

4Roses, lushLuck, LPT and 28 others like this.
  16. And the ‘two night stay in a luxury London hotel’ goody bag ddd

What a episode, though. I’m exhausted. Time to rewatch!

4Roses, Jamie, constantino and 15 others like this.
  17. Or they could use it to elevate what they have like Monique Heart did ? Or ask for help? I mean Lawrence is in the lead for wins now and she had money issues but still pulls through

18. I would imagine that Lawrence’s costumes are still the costumes from the original run, also probably the same with Tia’s. I don’t get why you’re arguing with me over this.

DominoDancing likes this.
  19. Your posts have such “Stop being poor!” energy and it’s gross.

evilsin, 4Roses, lushLuck and 25 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.