RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 297 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. "You're a camp cow, you're a camp cow, stunning!
    I'mma hit the ground, gonna hit the ground running.
    Call me Miss Kofi but girl there's no filter,
    the glamorous geek who will throw you off kilter.
    I'mma take the crown, just wait and I'll show ya,
    Slaying the UK from the Shetlands to Dover.
    I'm a queen, when the base hits, better face it,
    That'll be the last time you ever call me basic."

Someone get Ivor Novello on the phone.

2. But also fruit as in Cherry. Genius.

ItBeats, 4Roses, BadBoy and 19 others like this.
  3. This verse isn't getting the praise it deserves. It's so good!

stuaw, Island, K94 and 6 others like this.
  4. One of the downsides of being on the wrong team.

ItBeats, Lander, stuaw and 7 others like this.
  5. This in incredible, you should watermark it before some Twitter cig steals it lmao.

6. I’m... obsessed with Bimini.

I don’t think I’ve liked a queen more since Sasha Velour (yes!) and Valentina. Them talking about how we need queer safe spaces in the Queens on Lockdown episode resonated so much with me cause I, too, found myself in a club sweating.

CROWN THEM!!!

evilsin, boyaloud, acl and 32 others like this.
  7. I hate it so much and yet I listen to it every week like some kind of sadist. Every time Latrice laughs it feels like a knife in my heart.

ItBeats, SloMover and Andrew.L like this.
  8. With Bimini, you get the sense they're barely touching all that potential. And that's exciting.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Sister's vocal on her verse was sooooo bad, dd.

10. I know I'm late but Sister really thinks a shadow ban is why she's behind on followers?

[​IMG]

11. It is crazy though how she's on 30k and everyone else from the series is on 100k at least.

I just checked and she is the only one I'm not following so, yes, I am part of the problem!

12. I found it a bit weird how in the 'Queens in lockdown' documentary she barely featured. It showed all the queens videoing themselves doing bits and bobs throughout the day, whereas she'd just set up a camera and answered some questions. Very odd.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The fact she was in that trailer and then never again in the episode - scammery!!

14. Get a grip!

15. Points were made, I take that back.
    It’s an opinion on a forum, you don’t need to get personal.

16. She mentioned working in an office before lockdown and drag race and took a break to film but was able to go back after filming. I don't know about her personally but after I found myself working from home I really struggled to do anything fun at the start of lockdown. As work wise I was still doing my full time job. Just everything else was gone.

Maybe Sister didn't feel like doing drag during it so didn't film herself outside of what the minimum the show required.

Sleepycat and Bookwormboy like this.
  17. She was too busy making a copy of A'Whora's chip look.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    Sam, constantino, Uno and 19 others like this.
  18. Ellie only has 70k, they're the two lowest. Maybe the Instagram follower count made some points.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.