RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 407 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. I don't think this was posted? Tayce is just so adorable. She mentioned some exciting things to come including music, a YouTube channel and a contract as a male model! Two gorgeous queers shaking up the fashion industry? Yes yes yes.

2. The tweet that said Tayce has the simultaneous energy of a Naomi Campbell glamazon as well as a Newport McDonald’s at 4am was so accurate

3. Honestly SHE IS ALWAYS SERVING.

4. Ru wants what she has*

*beauty, talent, charisma, youth, warmth, likability

5. I definitely feel this. Just like how Ru was to Courtney she looks the same at Tayce as well. Why is she so bitter? This would also mean Tayce will never win an All Star. Oh well, guess what Mimi? SHE DOESN’T NEED IT.

j267 likes this.
  6. Ian Masterson's involvement got me excited, but nah, this ain't for me...

7. Not my cup of tea either but wow... What a voice.

Holly Something likes this.
  8. I thought it would be a bop.

Insert Jan not this gif here.

9. Nadine snapped

10. I’m happy Veronica is getting to do stuff she’s clearly passionate about but the song ain’t it.

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

It sounds like Songs of Praise trying to appeal to a youth audience.

constantino, Neon Green, j267 and 7 others like this.
  12. She got my one (1) stream... it's utter shit.

You know what's a good song?

[​IMG]

13. I actually think this is fine, although a bit to cheesy for me (especially the lyrics). Sounds like it would be more at home in a musical than in the Top 40 though.

Jamie likes this.
  14. I still don't understand how Bimini's bottom 2 placement was basically due to a visible piece of tape, but hey ho I guess. We got that Relax lip-sync out of it.

R92, Mr.Arroz, Sugaboy and 1 other person like this.
  15. Awhora needs to lay off editing her pics to look more snatched in and out of drag. That jawline does not exist girl.

Jamie likes this.
  16. Girl has like...range but that nasal pitchy tone just goes through me on a recording

Andrew.L and AceReject like this.
  17. I think it's actually her jawline now, but she's using a darker colored contour to make it look even more angular in certain shots

18. I know it’s probably been said but I get Sclub Juniors - New Direction vibes from the verses

19. I'm not sure about that, some of her Instagram photos are so facetuned Coco Montrese would blush.

PopGaga likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.