RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. "you all slept on it because you were told a bit of tape being on show undermines a great CONCEPT!"

Yas drag Michelle!

2. I said it last week and I'll say it again: they didn't deserve Bottom 2 for any of those looks, tape and all.

3. Maybe the Norwich City look was a little too ahead of its time for some people.

4. Seriously though, if I had to rank all her looks over the whole season, this would rank towards the bottom. High standards, I know, I know.

5. This.

Sugaboy likes this.
  6. Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  7. Bimini’s Norwich look was incredible to me the second it walked out on the runway. Bizarre bottom two placement. It made for a GREAT start to their arc of course.

8. For months I've been trying to decipher whomst Veronica Green reminds me off...and I've come to the conclusion that it is Geordie Georgie from The Catherine Tate Show.

[​IMG]

9. I'd deliberately avoided listening to the full song after not making it through the first verse before, but I gave it another go seeing as there's a video.

Wow. This is bad. This is so bad. Those lyrics. They're a cross between a 7 year old's inspirational poetry and a Smack the Pony parody song. The cringe. My god.

10. Veronica’s ‘theatre gay final boss’ vibe is semi iconic

Mr.Arroz, Guyhawke!, Juango and 26 others like this.
  11. Where is A Little Bit Of Love (actual decent you can actually hear them and it’s mixed right version)

surely this was the priority?

Sleepycat and Sugaboy like this.
  12. acl, DoggySwami, Vasilios and 3 others like this.
  13. Bagged my Palladium tickets for the new London date finally! It was very insistent that I should be in the very back row but I will be sashaying forward to the halfway point of the theatre instead.

14. Theater kids don't deserve rights. Sorry.

15. Sam

Sam

oh my god

constantino likes this.
  16. Did you all have a good season? Or did A'Whora's presence make it a dismal experience for all concerrrned?

Tony Lamezma, collxtion, Pyro and 5 others like this.
  17. Imagine next season if Veronica ends up in the bottom and she turns to Ru and says “I’ll tell you what it is..” kii.

18. Veronica: Me and some o' the other girls down at the Marsh community centre are doing a lit'le fundraiser.

RuPaul: What are you doing?

Veronica: We're singing the hits of Gilbert & Sullivan 24 hours a day for a fortnight... for all those poor lit'le queens who don't get paid for their services by their bosses.

RuPaul: Oh dear, which bosses?

Veronica: The BBC and youuu

Runawaywithme, Sam, Andrew.L and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.