RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 412 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. All I could think of for half of this video was this gif nn I'm so sorry

[​IMG]

Trinu 3.0 and DoggySwami like this.
  2. “Can I borrow your nice new shiny biro RuPeter badge?”

3. Thinking about the UK version of Drag Race I'm not sure it makes much financial sense. It's a career launchpad but only for those on the top end of the competition.

Andrew.L likes this.
  4. Isn't that the same for any version in any country?I know they win money for challenges now on the US version and the $100,000 but don't they have to pay tax on that?
    The show is really used to get a fan base to sell tickets / merch. Or get jobs with brands etc. Sometimes you dont have to get to the end or win to get that. In the US see people like Shangela before All Stars or Vanjie before 11

5. Well, yes but any money is still better than no money at all surely? Even winning a couple of challenges and getting $5k for each one is better than a shitty badge.

Yes the exposure is good, if the editors decide to make you look good, but it's a shame the UK queens come out of it with nothing at all by way of prizes.

Vasilios and dodoriazarbon like this.
  6. Literally @ me next time you bitch.

7. Let's talk about Bimini's Instagram feed which is keeping the fans fed. Look after look after look!

LPT and Holly Something like this.
  8. This tweet just aged me.

Island, evangelion, RHOPJ and 4 others like this.
  9. Why are they pushing this?

10. Can we start putting spoiler tags on anything that includes having to look at Baga's awful makeup?

11. *appropriating

Get your own song huns.

RHOPJ likes this.
  12. Society has moved passed the need for the Frock Destroyers

13. As @munro would say... that's my baby and I'm proud.

Island, Kuhleezi, Sam and 10 others like this.
  14. Cherry's just put out her debut single.

DirtyMonkey likes this.
  15. No thank you.

Dejan likes this.
  16. I honestly watch this everyday like ":)"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.