RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2) | Page 418 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race UK (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BTG

BTG

The way Bimini has the world by the throat since the season aired. It’s usually such a cop out when people say that certain queens didn’t need the crown to be winners, but Bimini truly didn’t need the crown.

2. A Little Bit of Love came on while I was driving to work this morning, and I'm not gonna lie I got a little bit emotional thinking about how grateful I was to the season 2 babes for making this past winter/lockdown just a tiny bit bearable.

3. Absolutely stunning!

Remorque likes this.
  4. Every single time Bimini turns up on my insta, I gag and have to instalike. I literally haven't seen one post that's been bad or indifferent since she started RPDRUK S2.

Overdose and Verandi like this.
  5. Why are they starting the S3 promo already?

[​IMG]

Remorque, sfmartin, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  6. I feel bad for the S2 girls only getting a few
    months to shine before they started hyping a new season.

If the rumour is true that
    the finale remix is a Christmas song
    then I can’t see it starting any earlier than October.

7. I think this is more of a confirmation that season 3 is happening than actual promo.

8. They wouldn't air UK3 at the same time Love Island UK is airing would they??

I know Love Island is awful and this series is a bit make or break for Love Island but it would take away a lot of attention and focus from Drag Race UK 3 if they aired at the same time?

9. I would have gone for a big bang launch in January alongside BBC Three coming back to TV but I guess they are quick to capitalise on the success of series 2

10. It's just the show going back to its original schedule. S2 was supposed to come out last fall as well.

Rhombus, constantino, dell321 and 8 others like this.
  11. Yeah I think they renewed series 2 and 3 in 2019 and they were supposed to air in 2020 and 2021 at the same time UK season 1 did in 2019

12. The old Hollywood glamour of it all. A supermodel.

13. Bimini has been given a special themed playlist on Spotify. Their benevolent conquest of fashion, music, and entertainment continues.

Remorque and Stopremix like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I miss this icon on my screen every week.

LPT, Remorque, sammidrew and 14 others like this.
  15. It's Bimini's world and we're just living in it.

16. Willam mentioned on this week's race chaser that production for Series 3 was very tight and they were filming an episode every day instead of every two. I'm predicting mess and not good mess.

17. My favourite queen ever, ever, ever.

Remorque and Sam like this.
  18. Oh no. I guess we have to be ready for all the fakeout rehearsal clips of the queens not getting their act together...actually really showing the end results this time around.
    Cutting down on time the contestants have to prepare and execute their ideas worked so well for Project Runway.

Runawaywithme and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.